The 1st WorldWide Hunger Games

Game 1 Tributes

1-Emmeline Albrecht-17 (Germany)
2-Fyodor Petrov-18 (Russia)
3-Ichigo Sato-17 (Japan)
4-Ava Baker-17 (England)
5-Chi Wu-14 (China)
6-Gino Ricci-15 (Italy)
7-Laura Rawlings-17 (US)
8-Ravi Singh-16 (India)
9-Hanna Bilge-14 (Denmark)
10-Nico Ruiz-13 (Peru)
11-Timbo Pretorius-18 (South Africa)
12-Ella Brown-12 (New Zealand)
13-Marek Baranek-18 (Czechia)
14-Asha Ghasemi-14 (Iran)
15-Chai Lee-15 (Thailand)

President Atticus Wisteria arrived in District 15 for his first reaping. District 15's reaping would always be held in Seoul, Korea. He reached into the singular bowl, choosing the name of fifteen year old Chao Lee from Thailand. A scared looking boy with black hair and dark eyes walked to the stage and shook President Wisteria's hand.

Chai then said goodbye to his parents and twin brother, before being taken to the plane.

Chai was then flown to District 14, as each reaped tribute would perform the reaping in the next. Chai spent his time being held in a back area of the plane, where he asked for some books to read and happy read them.

Chai stood in Dubai, of the United Arab Emirates. He looked down at the youths that had been chosen to make this journey, before reaching into the bowl.

Fourteen year old Asha Ghasemi of Iran was selected, and she appeared confused as she made the trek to the stage. Asha had olive skin and dark curly hair. She visited with her parents and two younger brothers, before being taken to the plane.

Asha spent her time reading a book about Capitol history, also sleeping through the night.

Asha stood in Warsaw, Poland, eying the youths with a smile on her face. She chose eighteen year old Marek Baranek of Czechia to represent District 13.

The dark haired young man met with his sisters and brothers, before talking with Asha and Chai about what reality television show they could possibly be participating in.

Not a single tribute or country knew yet, in fact, only selected Capitol officials knew what the Hunger Games were and what they were for.

Marek stood in front of the occupants of Sydney, Australia. He admired the coast to the sides, before reaching into the bowl.

Twelve year old Ella Brown was chosen to represent District 12. She had dirty blonde curls and blue eyes. Ella said goodbye to her parents and three younger brothers, before being taken to the hovercraft.

Ella and Asha got along quite well, and both seemed excited for the Games to come.

Ella stood in front of the African youths in Johannesburg, South Africa. She nervously stumbled over her words as she called out the name of eighteen year old Timbo Pretorius. A tall and muscular young man with ebony skin and little to no hair on his head walked to the stage.

Timbo kindly offered his hand to Ella, helping her leave the stage. He then said goodbye to his parents and eighteen siblings, before heading to the train.

Timbo built a soft spot for Ella and Asha, and wished them luck in the upcoming Games.

Meanwhile in São Paolo, Brazil, Timbo chose thirteen year old Nico Ruiz of Peru, and was very kind to the small boy. Nico had dark curly hair and dark eyes filled with excitement.

After visiting with his parents and two siblings, Nico quickly joined the group of younger tributes fawning over Timbo, and he promised to help them make it far.

In Stockholm, Sweden, Nico chose fourteen year old Hanna Bilge of Denmark. A small but pretty girl with light blonde hair and green eyes.

Hanna spent fifteen minutes speaking to her parents and four siblings, before joining the younger tributes who were talking to Timbo.