Ruthless Him

So here's the next update hope you enjoy it
🦋please vote and comment guys. It'll appreciate me to do better. 

Happy reading 🦋👄

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Nandini's  POV:

Life is so ungrateful, you don't know kab kya ho jaega. Six years ago when I was leaving him I never knew that because of me everything will get changed. Every freaking thing and specially most importantly the thing which I ruined is his feelings.
I didn't knew that because of my one mistake I'll have to face this day. Today I saw him that too after six years, my manik, he hugged me for God knows how long and suddenly left the room. I don't know what was wrong with him but the only thing that currently mattered to me was his eyes. His eyes never lied to me and those eyes we're screaming that's nandini you shouldn't have left him without even telling him. His eyes we're screaming that I should have talked to him, ve could have told me his problem so that I wouldn't have freaked out. His eyes were screaming that I shouldn't have left him.

After that hug, I don't know where he went . He didn't even said anything to me, and there i was dying to hear him . I was dying for him to bark on me say something to me even abuse me for whatever I did to him but he never did that. He didn't said anything and.. And just left.
I was standing in the balcony leaning on its grills, looking at the lights of the city and thinking if not fir him, I would have been by now. But now here I  am God knows where but I know the person whom I am here is the man I can die for.
Cold breeze was hitting my face and there was a small not existing smile on face which one can see only from a hand distance. Suddenly there was an arm encircling my waist, making me take a deep breathe. I didn't looked back coz I know who it is. He kept his chin on my shoulder making me sigh audibly.

"I missed this" Damn..... His voice has turned more deep than before much deep I guess. His hands were roaming on my waist lightly.

"I.. I am sorry manik. I-i.. " My words died when I heard him chuckle. He turned me towards him and jerked me towards him making me crash on his chest. I was looking in my and I just looked back trying to get any answer.

"Are you sure baby girl? That you are sorry about whatever happened to me. Because you were the one right who was running away from me. Running away from me in that time when I needed you the most." He jerked me little away and grabbed me jaw in his strong hands making me hiss. It was paining.

"Manik y-you-are hu-hurting m-"

"Huhhh? Hurting you? What about me nandini? Didn't you thought about me when you were leaving me that day? You know you are a coward. Yes you are a coward who left the situation instead of facing it. You could have asked me about whatever the shit that whore told you" His hands were tightening  after every passing second. Years were rolling down my eyes. He knows about it, he knows why I left.

He pushed me to the nearby wall and held me by my neck nearly choking me. "What you thought ha? That manik is weak. Then listen to me nandini  murthy, me Manik malhotra the CEO of Malhotra Industries and the Maafia king is no more a weak person. I can fight for myself and I can even kill for myself. You are  here not for being my girlfriend but to be the whore  who will satisfy me now on my bed . There was a time when I used to like you but now I HATE YOU. do you get that I FUCKING HATE YOU "

With this he left my neck and I fell  down on my knees, holding my neck which by  now must have turned red. Tears were rolling down of eyes, I felt breathless. It was difficult to catch breath at that moment. Bending on his knees he looked at my face and chuckle darkly.

"You know what  I am loving these tears. I just hope they remain there only on your face because you look beautiful when you cry babygirl. And yes, take rest. I am going for work and when I'll come home we will enjoy , ok babygirl" Bending down he kissed on my forehead and left from there.

He is like this because of me. He hates me. I am just a slut for him. He hates me. He hates me. I didn't realised for how long I was sitting there and crying my eyes out. After gathering myself up, I started to move towards washroom with the help of wall. Entering inside I straightaway went to the shower, turning it on I kept standing there. My tears got mixed with the water falling on me. That cold helped me a little . I didn't had my clothes here I just wrapped the robe kept on cabinet and moved out of the washroom. When I tried to find something to wear there wasn't even a single piece of cloth now what I will wear. I just came and slept on the floor only, but who was I Kidding? Sleep was far away from my eyes whenever I tried to close them , his face came in front of me, that smiling one. That smile which he used to give me daily. More tears trickled down my eyes remembering the day when I saw him for the first time.

Six year ago:

I was running in the corridors of my new school. This is my first day here, and first day of my class 12th.yes after this I'll not have to come to school. I was a book warm but still, I didn't like coming to school. Reason: mai kyu batau.
Everybody says that I am rude and I know that they are right but I know those peoples are just jealous. Because even if I am new here everybody knows me. Reason:ye reason bataungi... Padhaku hu yrr bahut.

Rushing through the corridors I came in front of my class. "May I come in? " The teacher glared at me and nodded but when I was going to sit she said. "Miss nandini murthy. This is the first day of your in this school and you are late, so a punishment is must. Two hours detention fir a week"
What the fuck , is she serious? Urghhhh.after making some weird faces i came and sat near a boy. Turning towards him, my lips broke into a huge grin.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ok so that's it for today . Hope you are liking it, and please di vote and inline comments🦋

Love rimmu ❀