You Make Me Believe in Soulmate [M]

Chapter 14; Epilogue

Minjeong had taken her back in her arms and had kissed her. "I can't believe this." For the second time this night, she'd lifted Jimin up and had turned around in a small circle with her tightly in her arms.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Yu Jimin."

"You're an idiot, but you're my idiot, Kim Minjeong."

They kissed again and again. Forgiving and reassuring each other of their feelings. Minjeong set her back on the ground but kept her arms wrapped and secured around Jimin, resting her head on the blonde's shoulder, nose buried in her neck, breathing in deeply, longingly, having missed her scent like air.

"Are you sure about this?" She whispered, pressing a kiss against the sensitive skin she found under her lips.

"We need to talk. Like really talk." Jimin pushed her head off her shoulder, locking eyes. "I've done things which weren't exactly ethical either, I'm really sorry and want to explain myself to you too. Yunjin told me how it all happened, but I really want to hear, how you've been and how you'd managed considering she told me you never wanted to do it to start with." She said whilst losing herself in the soothing, trusting light brown an inch away from her. "But to answer your question, I've never been surer about anything, than I am, about you and me." She kissed her softly to emphasize her words further.

"We have a twelve-hour flight next Monday. Think that gives us enough time to talk?" Minjeong suggested with a teasing smile on her face.

"And what are your plans between now and Monday?" Jimin sucked in her bottom lip, flirting back unashamedly.

"Making up for all the lost time." She let her tongue slowly travel over the bottom lip still deliciously trapped between the blonde's teeth, before she added in a breathy whisper. "And by making up, I mean thoroughly making out and more."

Jimin finally released the flesh and smirked suggestively. "I like your thinking. Let's get out of here." They finally stepped out of each other's embraces and linked their fingers together, when Ning and Aeri popped up from their right.

"Hi, lovebirds." Ning said, smiling. "Um, Minjeong. Do you have a minute?" She looked apologetically at the brunette, who nodded slightly. "Listen, I'm really sorry for slapping you and jumping to conclusions." She offered her hand and waited with a sincere look for Minjeong to react. The brunette's eyes danced from Ning's face to the offered hand and back up before she smiled warmly and closed her fingers around the outstretched limb.

"You didn't know better. I'd had slapped you too." Minjeong accepted the apology and offered her own at the same time. "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through."

"It's not really us you have put through some shit." Aeri stepped out of the shadow of Ning and hugged Minjeong, apologizing as well. "I'm sorry too."

"Really guys. You don't need to be sorry. You're great friends and besides being devastated and broken, I felt consoled knowing Jimin was with you."

"Minjeong." Jimin pulled her into her side, resting her hand possessively around her waist, and nuzzled her head into the crock of the brunette's neck. "Can we not talk about this for now?"

"We don't have to talk at all," Minjeong replied, pushing her index finger under Jimin's chin to lift it, before taking the blonde's lips once more between hers. "Mmmm." Jimin moaned and immediately deepened the kiss.

"Hey PG13 if possible."

Reluctantly Minjeong let go of Jimin's lips and faced the intruder.

"Yunjin!" Ning exclaimed happily upon seeing Minjeong's blonde friend strolling over. "Long time no see." She grinned.