Dolly

Fandom: The Walking Dead

Full Name: Dolly Jolene Madden

Pronouns: She/Her

Gender: Cis Fem

Species: Human

Nicknames/Aliases: Nurse Dolly, Nurse Madden, Doll, Jolene, Joe, Mad Dolly

Hair: Strawberry Blonde, long, ponytail, later pixie cut   Age: 36

Eyes: Green    Height: 5'2

Sexuality: Lesbian     Birthday: February 29, 1976 - Pisces

Nationality: American

Residence: Southern U.S.A.

Clothes: Medical scrubs, overalls, tank top, sweaters (in cold weather), steel-toed boots, 

Family:
Genevieve Madden - Mother - Presumed Dead
Walker Madden -Father - Presumed Dead
Tucker Madden - Younger Brother - Presumed Dead
Malcolm Madden - Younger Brother - Presumed Dead
Augustus (Auggie) Madden - Younger Brother - Presumed
Wallace Madden - Youngest Brother - Presumed Dead
Ruth Madden - Youngest Sister - Confirmed Dead
Carol Peletier - Girlfriend/Wife - Alive
Ivory Lynn Dixon - Adopted Daughter - Alive
Bexley (Bex) Grimes - Friend - Alive

Occupation/Hobbies: Registered ICU Doctor, knitting, cooking

Religion: Catholic

Facts:
~ doesn't know how to ride a bike ~ doesn't like to swear, can swear worse than a sailor ~ has a real bad temper ~ loves kids, hates parents ~ 

Storyline:
Dolly was the firstborn child of Genevieve and Walker Madden, two Bible thumpers who were immediately disappointed at having a girl. The rest of her life was a perpetual downward spiral. Her four younger brothers highlighted the fact that she would never amount to anything in their parent's eyes. Growing up on a farm outside Knoxville, Tennessee taught Dolly that nothing was fair, not life, not the division of chores, nothing. The lack of attention from her parents made Dolly dive into her academics, which still never impressed her parents. When her younger sister Ruth was born, she wanted to do everything to protect her, but it was never needed, since Ruth was fawned over by everyone in the family for being the "baby girl" of the family. This only made Dolly resent her family more, and her academics turned into a way of escape. 
Dolly managed to make the Honour Roll, won Valedictorian and got several scholarships to the best medical school... in Georgia. Dolly all but ran away to college, never bothering to go back to her family, even when she graduated top of her class. She chose to stay in Georgia, becoming one of the best nurses at the Baptist Medical Centre intensive care unit. 
Several years later, Dolly started hearing rumours about an undead outbreak. Being a woman of faith, she scoffed, until she had her first case. Dolly was then fearful for the safety of her family, mostly her sister. Her fear ended when she made the bold decision to go back home to check on her family, only to find her family gone and her sister dead, a Bible verse written on the wall in her blood. Dolly raced back to Georgia to find the whole hospital in chaos, with medical personnel being rushed out by military officers and undead patients overrunning the facility. Dolly refused to leave her patients and sealed off a ward of the hospital. Slowly, her patients died off, whether from their illness or injuries, eventually leaving Dolly all alone. 
Later that winter, a group of survivors broke into Dolly's ward looking for supplies. When Dolly laid eyes on a sick teenager and pregnant woman, her nurse instincts took over her better judgment. She took them into the ward and took care of them the best she could. These people who tried to rob her became her family, she followed them everywhere and credited them with her survival.

Famous Quotes:

Who the fuck are you?
"I'm the person that's gonna chop your man-gland off and sew it to your forehead, so you look like a floppy unicorn, that's who the heck I am!"

I wanna be like you when I grow up!
"No no no no, you don't wanna be like me, you're father's gonna kill me!"

*Carol beats a man to death*
*sweating* "Lord I am only sO STRONG-"

I think I'm in love with you...
"thANk yOu?!"

*said to Andrea* "You look like the walking embodiment of an STD..."

*said to the Governor, while holding a scalpel* "I am going to fuck you up so badly not even the devil's  gonna recognize you..."