ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖/ 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕖

Y/N was born into a very rich 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪,  that was very well known for their arranged marriages as her mother was forced into marriage with her abusive father, her father was very homophobic we found this out when Y/Ns sister Suna came out as lesbian (I have no idea if there were like gay ppl in this time of Japan but I'm way to lazy to look it up so in this story it's a thing) and her father kicked her out much to her mother's dismay.

Y/Ns sexuality is pan sextual in this book (sorry if your sexuality is different but for this book Y/N is pan for the plot you can change her sexuality if you want just know that in this book there are both male and female love interest.) but after seeing what happend to her sister she was to scared to come out to her father, her mother already knew and was very accepting of it,in this house hold her mother seemed to be the only one that cared for her well being.

But one day after coming home from the market, she saw her mother lying on the floor with a broken bottle beside her head and a huge dent in the side of her skull that was oozing blood. Y/N frantically checked for a pulse but there wasn't one, her father came out of his room with another women attached to his side seconds later and told you he got 'rid' of your mother and that this is your new 'mother'..

Y/Npov
I could not believe this! this women looked 18! Your father was 45?! But I decided not to say anything cause if I did I would be punished and I would most likely have to sleep in the basement. I also could not grieve about the loss of my mother either as would also be punished for that to. Father called the maids to get rid of mothers corpse, and told me to prepair dinner as I cooked I was tempted to read the note that I found on mothers corpse, yes I found a note when I was with mothers corpse. But for now I just prepared dinner for father and my new 'mother'.

Noones POV:
"Tomorrow you meet your new husband don't mess it up Y/N" your father said, as you almost chocked on your udon 'WHAT, HUSBAND?!' Y/N thought as she regained composer. "If I can be exused I think I'm no longer hungry" you stated as your father told you to be ready in the morning to meet your 'fiance'.

TIMESKIP TO NIGHT TIME.
As you lay in your futon you get out your note and read it it says:

CLIFFHANGER 🤭
ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 -𝕏𝕆𝕏𝕆 Author-san♥︎♡

493𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤