ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚~

'Dear y/n this is your mother your father arranged a marriage for you and i simply cannot stand that, so im going to confront him i know there is a chance i wont survive so im writing this letter to you now. Listen y/n you need to run away i know this is a lot to take in but, demons are real and i know a man who can teach you to become a demon slayer his name is Sakonji Urokodaki, you need to go to Mt.Sagiri to meet him. I already sent him a letter informing him of your arrival you need to leave NOW.
I love you y/n please stay safe for my sake -mom'

Noones pov:
You gasp, you always had a feeling that maybe demons existed but now your suspicions were true but now is not the time to think about that. You need to get packed and ready to go, you pack some simple kimonos and changed into another kimono and out of your night wear.
Your kimono:

As you hopped out of your window you set out on your journey to Mt

As you hopped out of your window you set out on your journey to Mt.Sagiri.
Time-skip almost to the mountain:
" AGH!" You shouted as an ugly green demon bit your arm around your shoulder blade area. 'That is definitely going to leave a scar..'you thought as you ran up the mountain away from the foul creature your lucky you've always been pretty fast and agile ever since you were a child. As you kept running you heard a swoosh sound.

As you slowly turned around you saw an older male with a tegu mask on. He came towards you as you slowly lost conscience falling to the ground..

You woke up the next day around sunset as you slowly sat up you say the man with the mask in front of you. You looked at him curiously wondering if he could see out of the mask.. "how are you feeling?" The man asks as you jump a little in surprise but regain your composer. "Im doing better thanks to you, may i ask are you perhaps Urokodaki?" "Yes indeed i am im guessing you are y/n? Since you are feeling better we will now do the test to see if you are worthy of my training to become a demon slayer. Your training outfit is beside you get changed and come outside for the test." You nodded your head in understanding as you looked over to the outfit.
The outfit:

*replace the multible belts with one larger belt* You looked at your self in the mirror and decided you were ready

You looked at your self in the mirror and decided you were ready. You met Urokodaki outside and you were now on top of the mountain he told you to run down it by sunrise, easy enough.

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 😭 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!
~𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣-𝕤𝕒𝕟 ♡♥︎
𝟜𝟠𝟛 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤!