[Jeongho] Punishment

TITLE: Punishment
CHARACTERS:  Lee Minho x Yang Jeongin 
WORDS: 3517
WARNINGS: Pet play, Role Play, Rough sex, Punishment, Sex Toys, Degradation, Edging, CNC, Overstimulation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minho has always been a rebellious rabbit, pushing against Jeongin's firm hand with defiance. Despite Jeongin's attempts to guide him with patience and discipline, Minho couldn't resist the thrill of testing his Master's limits.

It all began innocently though, with Minho's playful disobedience during their training sessions. He would ignore commands, feign innocence, and push the boundaries of their dynamic, soaking in the rush of adrenaline that came whenever he challenged Jeongin's authority.

But as their relationship evolved, so too did Minho's behaviour. He started to flaunt his defiance openly, disobeying orders in public and taunting his owner with a bratty attitude.

The breaking point came one fateful night, when Minho's disobedience reached a new height. Ignoring Jeongin's explicit instructions, he wandered off into the night alone, leaving his Master frantic with worry.

When Minho returned, he found Jeongin waiting for him, arms crossed and eyes burning with anger.

Jeongin deemed it was time he properly trained his baby.

The older's eyes narrowed with a strict intensity as he observed Minho's fidgety stance in the doorway.

"On your knees, Minho," Jeongin ordered, his voice sharp and demanding, leaving no room for discussion.

Minho, feeling guilty, obeyed without a word, sinking to the ground with a submissive whimper. His body trembled with anticipation as he awaited his owner's next command, his heart pounding in his ears with thumps of fear.

"You think you can wander off and not tell me?" Jeongin pried angrily, unmoving from his spot.

"I wasn't—" Minho started, only to get cut off by the other's sudden loud voice.

"Who said you can speak?" Jeongin yelled, making the other flinch.

Minho swallowed roughly, his eyes glued to the ground beneath him.

"Good," Jeongin sneered, his words dripping with power. "Now, crawl to me like the obedient mutt you are."

Minho, being the good boy he is, obeyed, his movements slow and deliberate as he crawled across the floor, every inch of his being focused on getting his Master's forgiveness.

Honestly, Minho wanted the other's approval more than anything. Lifting his head slightly, Minho softly whimpered, his doe eyes glazed over and glued on Jeongin's figure, a silent plea for the other's approval.

Jeongin's lips curled into a cruel smile as he watched Minho's display of obedience. "That's it, you worthless rabbit," he taunted. "Crawl to me and beg for my mercy."

With each movement forward, Minho's humiliation deepened.

As he finally reached Jeongin's feet, Minho bowed his head once more in a gesture of his loyalty, his body trembling.

"Please, Master," he whispered, his voice barely audible. "I'll do anything for you."

"Use your actions, not your words, rabbit."

Minho shakily brought his hands up to undo Jeongin's pants zipper, his eyes wide as he searched for the older's authoritative gaze.

Pulling down both his pants and underwear, Minho gulped at the sight of the very hard and throbbing member just a few breaths away from him.