Chapter 5-An Extremely Old Friend

*NEWS Channel playing*

"Early this morning around 4 am, several children were found to be missing. Inside each home on the children's bedroom walls were the letters 'M, E, A, F, R, E'. We believe that it is supposed to say 'fear me' because of the letters being numbered..."

Me and Nezu sat on the couch in the teacher's lounge watching the news. Both of our expressions darkened. We've been sitting here for a while. Sometime along, some teachers started to enter and watch with us.

"Nezu."

"Izuku."

"I'm going to go say hi to a friend." I stood and walked away, Nezu watched me until he could no longer
see me.
~~~
I could feel his presence as I got closer and closer to the building. So many fear him because he's a dangerous man who's been alive too long. I met him and his brother when they were young and would sometimes help care for them when their parents were away. Though, the younger one passed and the older one went insane.
As I stood in front of the door, I could sense another presence inside. They were faint, and not very strong.

I entered and looked around closing the door behind me, they didn't notice. As I was walking I saw many 'villains' conversing and having fun. A blue-haired child is sitting at the bar, 19yrs I think.
He was lonely, only talking to the bartender made of mist. When I walked by him he flinched. He noticed my presence.......impressive. He looked at me with a glare, I could see he was intimidated.

"Who are you?"
"A friend of all for one." I watched his reaction carefully. His eyes are blown wide and looking around. He stood up grabbed onto me with his gloved hand and started walking down towards a dark hallway.
"Master said he felt uneasy, said he could feel something dangerous coming. Who exactly are you?" He glanced at me with his glare and continued.
"I've told you before, I'm only a friend. I must speak with him immediately, I hope that's where you're taking me." I sent my glance towards him, he shivered under my gaze. He stopped in front of a door after walking for a while. When it opened I saw a man in a chair with a mask staring at many different screens.

"Tomura, what is his name? I don't believe I know any child that would call me a friend." "That's because I'm no child Shigaraki. We have lots to talk about." He turned quickly at my voice. I could feel that he was scared of me if the shaking wasn't obvious.

"What are you doing here?! How are you here?!" Panic sketched across his face, it almost amused me. The child beside me looked up confused, almost as if he had never seen such an event. "I'm here because I missed you and we need to talk about some things, as for how? Did you never notice how I didn't age at all while you were growing up? I'm an immortal child, something even you can't take from me." I walked forward seemingly summoning a chair out of nowhere.
"Let's get started." For the first time in a long time, I glared at him, a frown had made itself known on my face.

~Back with Nezu~

I've been sitting in my office watching the cameras. Boredom washed over me a long while ago. I forgot how it felt to not have Izuku near me. I decided to go mess with Aizawa, so, I got up and walked to his classroom with my tea. When I entered it was chaos. Aizawa was sleeping and the children were jumping around and talking loudly, some stood or sat on desks, paper plains and quirks flying around, the desks pushed to the wall for more room. I walked to the podium and stood on it.
"Ahem." Nobody noticed. It made something small start to boil.

I got down and brought a chair to the chalkboard and stood on it.
*SCREECH* Everyone froze and looked at the board to see the long scratch marks and a very unhappy principal. In seconds trash was picked up, desks were moved back to their places and children were quiet and sitting with their heads bowed, their teacher was standing flinching at the tiniest sounds, scared of what would happen.

"Ahem. You'll all be on cleaning duty for the rest of the week. You'll have to double the homework and training. If it isn't done by the end of the week, you'll all be sent to a prison or elementary school to give out food and clean their areas. Aizawa, You'll be watching your and Vlad's class, you will not be allowed to sleep when they are present. Does everyone understand?" They all stood up straight and bowed at almost perfect 90° angles. "YES SIR!" I smiled and clapped my hands together.
"Wonderful."