Chapter 9-The Hero Course

I didn't expect him to say that. My gaze fell on Katsuki, who seemed to want to speak up against Nezu's statement but decided to remain quiet. Nezu chuckled, "Don't worry, young Bakugo. Enjoy your visit here at UA!" I swear he has picked up a few things from humans. The art of manipulation was not something I had taught him.

"Child, we're going to talk about this later," I said, earning a nod from Nezu. "Shall we go, Katsuki?" I asked, receiving a nod from the boy beside me.

--------------------

As we made our way towards Class 1A, Katsuki was looking around with a stern expression on his face. I broke the silence by apologizing for Nezu's behaviour earlier. However, he only scoffed and kept walking. When we reached the door of the classroom, I opened it and peeked inside. No one was inside yet, so I allowed them some time to settle in before the class entered. We sat in the back of the room and got settled as students slowly started to enter none of them noticing Katsuki and I. The chatter of the students started as they waited for class to start.

Aizawa came on shortly after and looked at Katsuki and then at me before starting class. Today they're doing a quirk assessment test. I'm sure this will be interesting to see and I am sure Katsuki would agree. He looked focused on Aizawa's words. That's good he'll get an early lesson on what kind of teacher Aizawa is.
A strict but fair. Only the ones who aren't taking this seriously are the ones that get expelled.

"Keep an eye on them and try to spot who's taking what seriously and who's don't. You will want to know this if you end up with Aizawa." I say only peeking at the boy's interest. "What do you mean?" he spoke. "Aizawa is a teacher who won't hesitate to expel those who don't seem fit to be Heroes". He seemed surprised by that and nodded understanding what I was getting at.

We went to the field to see the students gather there as Aizawa explained the various activities they'd be doing. The class seemed excited with the chance to use their quirks only for Aizawa to shoot that down. "If you think this will be fun, then let's do this whoever gets last place will be expelled". His words made the class panic yet determined to give their all.

——
Hey everyone sorry for the late updates I've been working with school and dealing with a lot of stress lately. I am going to try updating the stories more frequently. I hope you all are doing well wherever you are in this world.