You'll get better.

John stared at me as I shook my head. He wasn't really shocked that I had lost some of my memory. I think he was more frustrated by the look on his face. He scrunched up his nose like he always does then took in a quick breath  while turning his head to the side. "Well, There's nothing we can really do about your memory loss...Also, Your name is (y/n)" 

I groaned in frustration and looked up at the ceiling. "That doesn't help me..." 

Moments of silence pass as I tried to gather up my scrambled thoughts. "I've really lost my marbles huh.." I breathed out jokingly. 

John just continued to stare away from me, clearly un-amused at my joke. It looked like his was deep in thought before his phone went off. The sound of faint buzzing came from his jackets breast pocket and he pulled it out. A name he was all to familiar with popped up on the LED screen followed by a message. 

'Bring her to the flat, now.' -SH

'I don't think the hospital will let her go.'-JW

'Kidnap her then. come on John, Use your head!'-SH

After putting his phone back into his pocket in annoyance, John stood up and left the room. 'Where in the world is he going? Is he leaving without saying goodbye to me! rude! that's something only Sherlock would do!' I sat all the way up and my head pounded again. Is the medicine wearing off? I blinked and swung my legs over the edge of the bed and took in a deep breath, scared a little that my legs won't hold me up. 

Just then, Here comes John with a wheelchair. "come on, we are heading back to 221B.." 

I gave him a confused look and he just let out another aggravated sigh. "It's Sherlock, he's being...well him." 

I sat there for a moment. 'Sherlock..? isn't he that guy...master of seduction or something... well whatever, I guess I'll find out when I get there...' I shook my head and hesitantly moved myself from the bed to the wheelchair. 

My breathing rate increased causing the machine I was still hooked up too, to beep faster. My arms shook as I Hosted myself down into the chair. John quickly turned off all the machines before they went off like a madhouse as he Pulled out the IV that was in my hand. 

"Alright, lets get out of this place.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there on the couch of the flat purely confused. I've been here before, but why don't I remember anything? why does everything seem new? I feel like i'm dreaming. I took in a deep breath and continued to look around my surroundings. 

two chairs facing towards each other, sat on either side of the room. In the middle of the two pieces or furniture was an unlit fireplace that looked Cold and desolate. On top of the mantle was a Skull, what looked like a frame of bugs...maybe moths, and a small stature of god knows what. I closed my eyes to try and remember being here. 

nope, nothing. 

I groaned inwardly and leaned back on the headrest of the couch. my body head began to pound again since the medicine I had received from the hospital had worn off. All my bruises and muscles pulsed along with my heartbeat and my body began to tremble. "god..." I mumbled out while sitting forward, placing my elbows on top of my knees. " I feel like i'm going to fall apart." I rubbed my eyes to try and wipe away the migraine that was forming on the back of my head. 

I could still feel where the man had gripped my hair. I reached back and gingerly touched my head. Nothing at first, but when my fingertips hit a certain bump on the back of my head, I winced, quickly pulling my hand away. 

"Touching it won't make it go away." I looked up. 

Sherlock sat in his chair in a ball. His knee's had been brought up to his chest, and his arms rested on top of them. His Hands pressed together in a prayer position underneath his chin. 

"No, shit Sherlock.." My voice cracked at the attempt to sound threatening, but it only brought on more pain to my head and diaphragm.  

The only thing I heard from Sherlock was a slight hum as he continued to stare at nothing. 

A slight click could be heard from the main door of 221B as John walked in, holding a plastic bag in his free hand as he shut the door behind him.  "How are you feeling (y/n)?" 

I gave a grunt and shook my head. "Not too well..I still can't recall where I am..." 

John walked over to the discombobulated kitchen area and made room on the counter to place the bags. "Well, I've got some pain medication for you." He says while rustling through the bag to grab the container of pills. 

"Did you get what I asked for?" Sherlock called, snapping out of his mind palace. 

"You didn't even ask for anything when I left." The doctor retorted while coming over to me with the two pills in one hand and a small glass of water in the other. 

I rubbed my temples some more before reaching out and grabbing the glass and medicine from John. " He asked five minutes after you left..Never knew you did." I voiced out while taking the substance. 

John only groaned before turning around and sitting down in his chair. 

"what are we going to do about your memory?"