21. Chili

We were all in a room and Kirsten and Latrice were standing up in front of a mirror, we are supposed to be making a dance for Hwasa's new song Chili, but it's only going to be a preview

We were all in a room and Kirsten and Latrice were standing up in front of a mirror, we are supposed to be making a dance for Hwasa's new song Chili, but it's only going to be a preview. I watched the two girls as they tried to make a dance.

"Tastes like chili, but chili's hot." Kirsten says. "I think that's the point." Audrey says. Then after a few days went to the building where all the other crews were, we were supposed to watch their preview since this is a preview mission.

I sat Emma with Kirsten in front of me with Audrey beside her. I clapped my hands when I heard Hwasa say. "Good luck." I can't believe a celebrity was here, not like i haven't seen other celebrities but Maria was my favorite song that Hwasa has made.

The girls got in their position and when the song went on I gasped. they looked so good together. At one point Funky Y was too slow with a part and she was slipping with a part of the dance. But I stayed quiet for once in my life.

"I got a feeling that MANNEQUEEN has lost a lot of its energy. So, I'm almost worried." Hwasa says in the microphone. The girls in MANNEQUEEN nod their head understanding what Hwasa was talking about.

After MANNEQUEEN it was time for Wolf'Lo, to be honest I was pretty excited to know what this group would be doing for just a preview. Mini wore a pink see through jacket so we can find her easily I guess.

At the main part of the song I could tell that Mini was feeling it. Kirsten, Emma, Latrice, and Audrey cheered because of how Mini was feeling the song. When they finished Mini gave a smirk to Hwasa as she screamed and clapped her hands.

"First of all, I loved it. She lost herself. I saw it in her eyes. Great job." Hwasa finishes off what she has to saw and then it was BEBE's turn. All the girls went in front of the steps, everyone was busy so bada decides to speak.

"We really loved that and wanted to make the dance about. So we tried to depict the show with our dance." When bada finished, me and my group clapped our hands, cheering for the 7 girls. miyoko breathes heavily when the girls danced.

it was too clean for her, she's pretty jealous. "gosh.. I have nothing to say to you. I want to say as less as possible right now." Hwasa was too stunned to speak. I clap my hands, I'm so happy for them.

After BEBE it was LADYBOUNCE, after LADYBOUNCE it was 1MILLION, and after 1MILLION it was us. Jam Republic. I get up and review the dance really quick but I kept forgetting a part of it, I shook my head and tried doing it again.

I turn to Emma and ask her. "Do you know what's after this?" I show Emma the part and she nods her head before showing me, I do the same thing before nodding my head and thanking her. At this point we were already in our positions.

I was scared that I might mess up, and then I would lose it for my team. We started the dance and the part was on my mind the whole time, I was able to do it, I smiled to myself when Kirsten's hat got stuck to her head.