meeting

I was walking on the road looking for an inspiration for my photography club  when I saw him.

He was the definition of perfection. Altho I couldn't see his face clearly due to the dark shades he was wearing his white hair and youthful appearance gave him this, exotic look.

I knew who that was, Gojo satoru, a character from jujutsu Kaisen, the strongest sorcerer.

Since my reincarnation into this world I have been trying to avoid the main casts as much as possible. It was hard considering I go to the same school and was in the same class as the star plasma vessel but I have managed to keep a certain distance between us making sure we were nothing more then classmates.

Altho I have been blessed with cursed energy I made sure to wear my grandmas neckless, I didn't know where she got it from all I knew was that it had the ability to seal all of my cursed energy.

I was like Toji but I didn't get any buffs since my cursed energy returns anytime I take the necklace off.

I knew I shouldn't have but just this once I wanted to break my own rule. It's not like I will see him again.

So I walked over to him.

" Excuse me ", I said gaining his attention.

" Yes?", he asked tilting his head to the side.

" I was wondering if I could take your picture for my photography club", I asked shyly. His voice is so hot!

" Sure but what would I get in return?", he asked mischievously leaning towards me.

" You can ask for anything as long as it's appropriate and with in my ability to do it", I said.

" Anything?", he asked smiling.

" Anything ".

. . .

Gojo was a natural am not even surprised. We did many poses each one being perfect. At some point he even revealed his eyes which surprised me.

If he wore a full white attire he could pass off as an angel.

Once done I thanked him and turned to leave but he held my hand.

" Where are you going, you still have to give me my reward ", he said pulling me closer to him so he could put his arm around my shoulders.

He then began to lead me away

" Where are we going ?"

" You will be spending the rest of the day with me ", he said entering the mall.

Needless to say Gojo only went to brand shops, he bought a bunch of cloths, watches, shoes and the same pair of round glasses. The easy way he was spending his money made me feel poor even if my parents were well off in this world. He then gave his address for delivery before leading me out.

Our next stop was at an ice cream shop where he ordered three scoops of everything and every topping they have.

It was huge and I looked at Gojo wondering how he would finish all that.

" Aren't you eating ", he said pointing to the extra spoon.

Under normal circumstances I would have declined but it's ice cream so.

" This tastes really good ", I said savoring the taste in my mouth.

" I know right, try the dark chocolate topping it literally blends well with everything ", he said excitedly, scooping some to feed me him self.

I blushed a bit but took a bite and nodded that was to die for.

It took us half an hour to finish everything and it was a great experience.

We talked abit in-between bites getting to know each other.

I told him which school I went to, about our photography club, the trip our teacher planned for our club if we won the picture contest how excited I was.

" There is no way you would lose with me as your model, it's a guaranteed win ", he said smiling cockily.

He told me about his school how it's a normal religious school, sure Gojo sure, and so there weren't alot of students. He told me about Geto,shoko,Nanami and Haibara.

" They sound wonderful", I said smiling at his enthusiasm. It was evident how much he cared about them.

Once done he walked me back till the train station while explaining what a Digimon was. His expression when he found out I didn't see the anime was hilarious.

He looked at me with sad eyes before he sighed, " you poor thing, you have been denied the wonders of the world", he said taking my hand in his, " don't worry we will fix that", he said patting them, before going on a rant about it.

The moment we reached the train station I looked back at Gojo and smiled, " well this is me", I said.

" It was great knowing you---", he froze.

" Are you ok ?", I asked. Wondering why he froze.

He started laughing, " I just realized I spent the whole day with you and I don't even know your name", he said.

" Oh", I haven't realized either. I laughed a little.

I did a little curtsy before introducing my self in a fake British accent, " Fuyuki Sana pleasure to make your acquaintance good sir ", I said. Wondering too late if what I did was too weird.

But Gojo just laughed before doing a dramatic bow, he took my hands placing a kiss on it, " my names Gojo satoru and the pleasure is all mine my lady", he said before laughing.

I walked towards the train when it signalled it was leaving. I sat by the window waving good bye at Gojo. Wondering if this would be our last encounter.

I should have known better.

...

And there's that
Enjoy the start of the journey.