This isn't goodbye

I walked Riko and Kuroi down the stairs where Gojo and Geto were waiting for them besides a cab.

Riko turned towards me before giving me a hug, " thank you for everything", she whispered before pulling away.

Kuroi gave me a wave before following behind Riko.

I watched them depart with a sad smile knowing what awaited them.

" Hey Sana-chan don't i get a kiss goodbye ?", said Gojo ruffing my hair.

I give him a playful glare before pulling him down towards me giving him a kiss on the cheeks even tho I knew my lips didn't actually touch him since he was still using his infinity but I acted oblivious.

" There, good bye Gojo ", I said with a smile.

He looked shocked for a second before smiling back, " bye", he said getting in the car.

Geto gave me a smile then waved from the other side of the car, " hope to see you again Fuyuki-chan",he said before getting in as well.

I watched their car leave then walked back into the hotel when it was out of sight.

Our plane left tonight so we could have enough rest before starting class on Monday. So I started packing my things making sure my neckless was safe in a box. Then took one last stroll around the beach.

. . .
We were now on the plain and the sun was setting when I felt my curse technique activate. I gave a small smile, " it worked ", I said.

" What was that Fuyuki-chan?", asked one of my club members.

I looked at her with a smile" I said the sun looks pretty".

She leans forwards to look as well, " yeah your right! Did you get a picture ?", she asked excited.

" Yea,  I will send it to you later", I said turning back.

.  .  .

Once we got off everyone, we went towards our rented bus that took us to our homes. Once the bus was out of sight the front door opened and I turned to see our maid with a bigger suit case.

My face turned serious, " is everything ready ?".

" Yes ma'am".

A car pulled up the driveway, the driver jumped out to open the door for me. The maid quickly loads the luggage and I am on my way again.

" Albert make a stop at jujutsu tech ", I said.

" Yes ma'am ".

. . .

The moment we pulled in I could see the place was deserted and there was a lot of rubbles around proving a fight had occured before this.

I walk towards the tombs of the star corridor,  once I reached the entrance to the chamber I placed my hands on
Barrier, " I know you know I am here Tengen, I need to speak with you", when nothing happened I continued.

" I have a way to help you, you won't have to use a vessel again ", I said.

Again nothing happened so I sighed and turned to walk away when I felt the barrier open. And there stood Tengen, " I hope your not lying, for your sake", she said before walking away.

I followed her down back to her chambers. We sat in front of each other. I started explaining my technique how it could serve as a permanent solution.

I placed my hands on the table she placed hers in mine after a few minutes we pulled away.

" Thank you ", said Tengen as she walked me out.

" Don't get me wrong, I didn't do this for you but for every past and future vessel there ever was  or would have been", I said walking away.