(1) City of Heights

10 AM...

Earth 6126

A boring Monday.

Yeah, boring is the right word.

"Alright class, sit down and settle, we have a lot to do today."

Hey, names Ayla, Ayla Royals. I'm nineteen, in a lame excuse of collage, and I'm this world's one and only Spider-man.
Yeah, that's not my name, I'm called Cyber-Spider, and I'm not the only hero here sadly.
I'm from a very futuristic world, one thats a lot like Miguel O'hara's. That bastard.
I have no family, and three friends, all of them are idiots. I'm currently in science class, bored-

"Ayla, pay attention!"

"Fine."

Ayla sighed, closing her notebook and turning her attention to her teacher. Ayla hated Mondays, any days for that matter. They were all so boring. a lot of things bored Ayla honestly, well all except the sweet sound off the bell ringing, signaling the school day was finally over.

Ayla wasted no time, grabbing her things, shoving it in her backpack, zipping her backpack and running out the classroom door, getting an annoyed grunt from some of the kids she pushed into. Making her way up the school stairs and out those glorious front doors, Ayla booked it back to her flat. After running for a bit, Ayla pressed a button on her shoes, her rollerblades shooting out as she gained more speeding, rolling quickly down the metal sidewalk, the neon lights reflecting off of it from the signs and headlights of flying vehicles and brightly lit buildings, the rain on the sidewalk making it even prettier. Ayla put her headphones on, turning on one of her favorite songs, XOXO (Kisses Hugs) By 6arelyhuman.
(Love that song-)

After a while of skating, Ayla arrived at her flat, using her webs to pull herself into her window, tossing her backpack down and grabbing her spider costume, quickly putting it on and grabbing her electric guitar and her police radio before running back out her window again, spraying some web to a close building swinging over to it as she put her guitar on her back, turning on the radio and listening in for anything major as she swung from building to building, doing a few flips and only catching herself right before she hit the ground. Having fun with her webs was a habit that had become a natural response at this point.

'Odd creature terrorizing building 502, all units please respond.'

Ayla smirked. "Odd creature aye? Sounds like fun."

'Good chance Cyber will show? Over'

'Definitely. Over.'

Ayla snorted, turning her radio off, she wouldn't pay attention to it either way. "Damn righ' I'ma be there." Ayla spoke with sarcasm laced in her accent as she landed on a building across the street from 502. Ayla watched the scene fold out. A big bat like creature had fallen into the building, set it on fire, set itself on fire, and was now thrashing about within the blazing building.

"Wow. What a sigh'. Alrigh' time to remove a pest." Ayla mumbled, shooting her web into the building, landing inside and turning a mob on her mask to the side till she heard a click sound. "Okay, let's see 'ere.." Ayla looked around, snapping her fingers as a few heatseeking drones popped up out of the shoulder pads in her suit. "Sweep the area, take anyone out into the street." Ayla commanded, watching as her drones began to work. With that out of the way, Ayla made her way to look for the bat creature, finding it pretty quickly as it rocketed out from beneath her, making her yelp and fall to the ground, not far from the creature.

Ayla coughed, sitting up and rubbing her head before looking up, her spider-mask eyes widening as she moved out of the way of the creature as it fumbled around, spreading ashes and flames everywhere. "Oi! Calm the hell down yeah! I'm not dyin' to an anomaly today." Ayla yelled, firing her webs towards the bat, pulling it towards her quickly as she launched herself forward using its weight, angling herself to move around out, shooting web after web to coat it. Her goal was to immobilize the creature, so she was wrapping it like a spider would, using her senses to dodge any parts of the building that was falling off. After tying the creature she tapped a few buttons on her watch, spawning an odd looking disk, which she slid under the slightly hovering creature, locking it in an orange prison. "Aight' then, secured. Now to message Migu-"

Ayla was cut off by an orange portal appearing behind her, causing her to jump and move over as a pissed off Miguel O'Hara appeared out of it, walking towards the secured bat. Not long after him, a certain Spider-Punk walked through the same portal, his hands in his pockets as he looked around the burning building. "What a ruckus.." Hobie mumbled, turning to look at Ayla. "Ya'll are late." Ayla grumbled. "I messaged ya an hour ago Miguel."
Ayla took a second before lightly punching Hobie's arm, making him smirk under his mask as he grabbed her, putting her in a headlock as she struggled against his strength. "Ya can't be mad at me now can ya, ya geezer." Hobie let go of her with a chuckle. "Fine, only because i trust ya." Ayla smirked, pushing him slightly with her body before watching Miguel carry the creature. "You both give me grey hairs. Now come on, I need you at HQ Ayla." Miguel walked past them, walking through the portal with a pissed off expression, like usual. "What'd I do now?" Ayla raised an eyebrow, looking at Hobie, who simply shrugged at her question. "He's always pissed off at someone. Wouldn't surprise me if he's gotten mad at Spider-Cat." Ayla snickered at his words, shoving him into the portal as she followed suit.

What a long day this was finna be.

______________________________________

Alright, chapter one down. I'm so excited to continue this book, and I have so much in store for it.
Tell me about any misspellings, okay? Thanks peeps! Love ya and see ya in the next one. <3

(1013 words without A/N)