~|character info|~

Name: Hailey
Origin of name: England

Nicknames she will accept: Hail, Hayle, Hal and halo
Nicknames she will deny: hay, hazel, hales and hay flower

Star sign: Capricorn

Ethnicity: British and Canadian

Height: 5"6

Appearance:

eyes that both astonish and captivate with their mesmerizing hues of teal and green. This striking combination contributes an unparalleled allure to her overall appearance, immediately drawing attention and leaving a lasting impression.

plementing her captivating eyes is a warm, sun-kissed complexion that imparts a sense of radiant vitality. Her tan skin bestows upon her a gentle glow, depth and richness to her natural beauty.

The subject's hair, fashionably short and directly aligned, exhibits a lustrous shade of brown that extends gracefully to the near end of of her neck. Within this elegant canvas of chocolate tresses, a subtle yet enchanting streak of blonde weaves its way, casting delicate highlights that harmoniously enhance her locks.

When it comes to her choice of casual attire, she demonstrates a refined taste that emphasizes both style and femininity. A resplendent olive green shirt adorns her form, embellished with a delightful tulip motif that elevates her ensemble to a level of grace and charm. As a complementary accompaniment, she boldly dons a pair of ripped jeans that she made herself.

She showcases a tattoo on her left knee in the form of a vibrant butterfly. gracefully adorns her feet with navy blue trainers that strike a perfect balance between comfort and sophistication. These stylish footwear options effortlessly meld into her overall aesthetic, further accentuating her personal style and attention to detail.

Her pyjamas: a white stained T-shirt and joggers.

Her swim suit or bathing suit:
Is an olive green bikini with tulips on it.

Likes:
Drawing,sleeping, school, going outside her comfort zone at times,warm showers, her friends, family, movies with endings that leave you on a cliffhanger, eating, going for small walks, sitting in small fields and reading, listening to music, making small animated videos and watching total drama island on binge.

Dislikes:
French, useless subjects, design and technology, maths,science,tests,failing,transport, manipulative people, Fiore, Alec, Grett, being sick, being bored in conversation, feeling retarded, people making fun of her eyes and skin, being all dressed up, swimming, artist and writers block, small children (not including her sisters), germs,insects, being not left alone when pissed off and people who fake being nice, dogs,spiders and death.

Fears least to most:

Vomit

Phobias being from least to most:

Being abandoned in a small room-the one imma use for episode 3-
Her step farther

Characteristic
Positive:
  Honest, loyal, kind, inteligent, genuine,dependable, disciplined, understanding,calm at times, loving and ambitious

Negative:
Cocky,sarcastic,hypocrite,stubborn,  vain, distant, harsh, liar, aggressive when pissed off, kind of cold, hating,assuming, secretive, manipulative, lazy and rude.

Stereotype:
The awkward

Reason for coming: to get away from family name to pay for university.

Background:

Being the oldest of three sisters, Hailey's life was never as carefree as she would have liked. From a young age, she had to take on immense responsibilities, not only looking after her siblings but also striving to excel academically. The challenges life presented to her seemed insurmountable, as she had tragically lost her father when she was only 11 years old. This sudden loss devastated Hailey's family, leaving her mother as the sole provider for the household.

Life took another unexpected turn for Hailey when her mother remarried at the tender age of 12. But instead of finding solace and support in her stepfather, she encountered a man who harbored animosity towards her. Hailey's distinctive appearance, being born with heterochromia and vitiligo, was met with disdain and prejudice by her stepfather, intensifying the difficulties she faced.

As the years went by, Hailey's mother seemed to become increasingly submissive to her stepfather, transforming into what felt like a mere lap dog for him. This new dynamic within the family created an unsettling environment for Hailey, as she witnessed the erosion of her mother's strength and independence.

Family:
Alex [39 when he deceased], Jasper [45], Erica [46], Hailey [17], Jane and jewel  [11].

Favourites:

Food: pork, with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

Colour: Sage green and pale purple

Music and song: anything from six, but mostly heart of stone

Movie genre: Comedy

Place: a library or a small hill

Animal: butterflies and kittens

Subjects:
Art, history and English

Season: spring

Audition tape:

Hailey: H-Hey, I'd enjoy being on th-

Jane: Hailey, what the heck are you doing?

Hailey: An audition tape. *she shuts the door on Jane* I would like to be on this show due to my sort of hard family life. Plus I-

Jewel: What are you doing Hails?

Hailey: An audition tape for a reality show. *she shuts and locks the door* Anyways, I can do a few good things such as trying to win a million bucks, I can withstand most things, can make a few bits of drama and fights hence how I got the bruise on my face. Even after all the shit I went through I'm resilient. I also support pride like a normal human being, *she pans the camera in her phone out to show a few photos of her and friends on a bulletin board  and a few bits of fan art for total drama* Plus I will show diversity for you all so they will get the ratings up.

Jewel: Mum wants you Hailey,

Hailey: that's why you should pick your favorite girl hailey for Disventure camp! Thanks for picking me in advance if you do *hailey cuts the camera sends it  and leaves the room*

Sexuality:
Bisexual?? Pansexual??

More stuff about her:
She's always thought she'd never give a sh!t about love until she went on Disventure camp hoping to make some more friends before she goes to university. Also being the one to write in a ton of journals she blows her money on them, she's ready to give all of it up and even if it means her two sisters hating her.

First or third person it will all be in haileys perspective.
❤️Thanks for reading this❤️