~| Episode 1 part two|~

Third person

Hailey had just sat there watching the others make the fires and that, not giving a fuck about anything at all seeming lost in thought, what if her stepdad comes? Sitting down she felt familiar hands on her shoulder, snapping her right back into thought.

'Hey again!' the notepad Drew showed to Hailey smiling.

'Hey.' Hailey had replied giving a small smile. Maybe she was a bit wrong in Drew being a fan fiction boy, he seemed nice but Hailey was trying to hide her suspicions.

The two talked more as Hailey loosened up slightly to Drew but still kept stuff hidden in case he was planning to betray her, probably not but it was best to be on the safe side. They walked once the hosts had an announcement for all the competitors.

They had to vote for someone to be out.

_____________
Confessional Hailey:
What the hell?! Why would they make us vote someone out this bloody early!! I hope no one votes for me...
_____________
Confessional Jake:
Wow we're already voting someone out, I thought we would've had a challenge first...
_____________

Hailey stood there, she meant Gabby would never know, right? She wrote Gabby's name on the little sheet of paper and slipped it in scared of what would happen if she did find out Hailey had gone for the majority of her team as it was Gabby and the six-year-old now known as Fiore. They had only swapped teams.

'Yippee!' The six-year-old said with a big grin. It was good she was happy but her previous teammates had seemingly treated her like a piece of shit.

Gabby looked at the two disappointed before saying, "I hope to see you guys soon..." Before walking off to the other team.

Hailey looked at Fiore concerned as hell, as the first challenge was announced everyone getting in place.

'Hey Fiore can I ask you something?' Hailey asked whilst glancing at Fiore.

'Sure!' she sat there on the chair smiling innocently. Too innocently...

'How come you are on this show?' Hailey replied concerned as hell.

'M-my parents have financial problems so they sent me here for the producers to pay them...' The little girl replied upset.

'What? Isn't it dangerous here?!' Hailey and Ashley replied in unison concerned for the little girl who could die.

Fiore looked at them and looked as if she was about to cry, Hailey just felt like shit seeing a six-year-old on a show like this entirely knowing if she didn't try and protect her silently it could go south early on in this girl's life too early. Too early. Hailey focused even more as the flag looked slightly different. Standing holding paintball guns, it was boring to Hailey just plain old boring... Ashley and Hailey have been were Fiore since she was just a small child as you know, Fiore has used the 'I'm only six..' card which made Hailey suspicious as hell. But she brushed it off due to needing to concentrate on the challenge.

__________________________
Confessional Ashley:
Woah-! What is a little girl doing on a show like this!? My little sis is the same age and I can't imagine her on a show like this!
_____________

Hailey stood there holding her paintball gun as tight as she could, the 17-year-old gave Ashley a look to say: we need to protect Fiore at any cost. The country girl just nodded agreeing with her, Hailey gave Ashley a small smile as if to say this is perfect thanks for agreeing, I seriously appreciate it. The place was silent except for the sharp breaths of the trio. The 17-year-old knew no drama would come, not an ounce of it... not for now at least. Hailey had made a minor move when she arrived at the area, taking a large hard drive. Why? Because she could use the confessionals to her pure advantage. She would do anything for the million and she would mean anything even if that means using the hard drive after every episode and disguising it as she's reading.