Chapter 12: Regroup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                        Monday Morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up with Hu Tao and Ganyu by her side. They looked incredibly worried and kinda scared. "Y/N!!" Hu Tao cried, hugging Y/N tightly when she finally showed a sign of consciousness. "Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay! I went by your house today and you weren't there so I started panicking. Then, some of the townspeople told me that you were in the pharmacy so I ran here. Then along the way, I ran into Ganyu who was also going to the pharmacy. I'm so glad you're okay!" Hu Tao cried, sobbing into Y/N's bed sheets.

Ganyu lifted her hand toward Y/N's forehead and flicked her on the head. "Didn't Hu Tao tell you to stay out of trouble before she went to work?! You could have gotten kidnapped, or permanently injured or even killed!!! What were you thinking!?!" Ganyu screamed, scolding Y/N.

Y/N rubbed her forehead in pain. "You have to tell us everything!" Hu Tao exclaimed. "Start to finish, no detours!" "Okay okay!" Y/N mumbled, telling the whole story from start to finish. Hu Tao and Ganyu's mouths were gaped open. "Who was that guy?" Ganyu asked.

"I'm not sure but he wanted something to do with me. He nearly killed Scaramouche." Hu tao thought for a moment, "Then maybe he's a secret admirer or something like that. Either way, that man seems incredibly dangerous, being that he almost took out Scaramouche who probably has like hundreds of secret abilities-"

"Actually," Scaramouche interrupted, jumping into the conversation. "I only have 3 abilities that are no different than a vision user's abilities." Hu Tao and Ganyu froze, shocked at the personality change considering how the last time they met, Scaramouche threatened them. "Scaramouche, you were there longer than I was right? Can you tell us more about that hooded man?" Y/N asked.

Scaramouche stayed silent for a moment, "He seemed to be the leader of all of those guys who tried to jump us. He seemed incredibly powerful and practically insane. He beheaded a man right in-front of my eyes with a quick flick of the wrist." Y/N, Hu Tao, and Ganyu looked towards Scaramouche, shocked.

"So you've never seen this man in your life?" Ganyu asked Y/N. "No, but the strange thing is, I felt some kind of connection with him, like I knew him but from a long time ago." "Hmmmmm," Ganyu thought, "You said that he was tall, wearing all black?" "Yes." Y/N confirmed.

"He must be here for a reason..." Hu Tao jumped in. "Yeah, he wants to take Y/N away from m- us, which is probably why he stationed his men on the exact same road Y/N was walking on." Scaramouche responded. "Ok so let me get this straight," Hu Tao began, "This strange mysterious man suddenly appears in Liyue, asking for Y/N and nearly killing Scaramouche...Do you know what this means?!"

Scaramouche, Y/N, and Ganyu looked towards Hu Tao in confusion. "This man might threaten to destroy Liyue!" Scaramouche, Ganyu, and Y/N looked confused."Do you really think he could be that powerful?" Ganyu asked. "Anything is possible." Hu Tao responded.

"You know who would know about all of this?" Y/N asked. "Ningguang." Ganyu and Hu Tao said at the same time. "Can you walk Y/N?" Ganyu asked. Y/N nodded, getting up. Scaramouche tried to get up too but Y/N pushed him back down. "You're not strong enough Scaramouche, lay down for a little while and try to get better."

Scaramouche signed and pulled the covers of the bed over his head, turning over, his back facing Y/N. Y/N hugged him from behind, "We'll be back soon." She said as she, Ganyu, and Hu Tao walked out the room. Scaramouche blushed under the covers.

 Once they got out of Bubu Pharmacy, Ganyu turned to Y/N, "Y/N, I'm going to ask you something and you have to answer honestly." Y/N stared at Ganyu in confusion, "Sure." "Do you like him? Do you like Scaramouche?" Y/N stopped walking and started blushing.

"N-no, it's not l-like that...!" Hu Tao giggled, "You totally have a thing for him, 100%!" "Shut Up!!" Y/N whined, covering her face with her hands. "I'm not sure if I like this but, I guess it's fine if he doesn't hurt you. You have my blessing." "STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE GETTING MARRIEDDDD!!!!!!" Y/N screamed, flustered.

"Who's getting married?" A familiar voice asked, causing Y/N to remove her hands off her face. "Childe? What are you doing here?" She asked walking towards the tall ginger, Hu Tao and Ganyu followed. "Oh I've been around. Where are you guys heading?" "To the Jade Chamber, urgent matters, work to attend to, see you later Tartaglia." Ganyu responded, trying to walk away but Hu Tao grabbed her by the collar.

"Oh? Can I join?" Tartaglia asked. "No-" "Sure!" Y/N smiled, interrupting Ganyu. "Cool, then let's go!" Hu Tao exclaimed. Y/N ran ahead as Childe followed. Hu Tao stopped Ganyu, "Hey, what's your problem with Childe?" She asked. Ganyu paused, staying silent for a moment, "He gives me bad vibes, I don't like him." "Why not?" Hu Tao asked. "I don't know, he just rubs me the wrong way." Ganyu responded.

"Well can't you try to be at least a little nice about it?" Hu Tao asked. "Fine, I'll try to befriend the Fatui Harbinger. But you can't blame me for being skeptical about him after what happened with C/N." Ganyu groaned. "Oh yes. I remember that day. Y/N was heart broken when she found out what happened to him." Hu Tao sighed sadly, then lifted her head up, "Wait a second. You don't think that-" "Just a hunch." Ganyu replied.

"Come one Ganyu, stop being so suspicious of everyone you meet. Not everyone is a suspect!" Hu Tao whined. "Fine, fine. I'll try not to be so skeptical." Ganyu promised. Hu Tao smiled, "Good!" She exclaimed, starting to run towards Childe and Y/N to catch up.

Ganyu stayed still for a minute, having the feeling that they were being watched as she looked around the crowds of Liyue. "Come on Ganyu! We're being left behind!" Hu Tao yelled in the distance. "Oh, right!" Ganyu replied, running to catch up with Hu Tao, shaking off the feeling of being watched while the culprit hid in the shadows, following silently behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: We've introduced some mystery now 👀

Words: 1,092

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~