Chapter 1: Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

Agent:"Alright girls, time for some, Death Battles."

Anis:"Wait, Death Battles ? Those actually exist ?"

Agent:"Yeah. Anyway, time to put the SCP aside."

(I forgot to say this but this story is only Nikkes, no humans here.)

*cue Invader by Bryan Mantia and Peter Scaturro*

Wiz: The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings.

Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash.

Anis:"Bounty hunter ? I kind of forgot that they actually exist."

Helm:"Galatic pirates ?"

Agent:"Uh, well, pirates, but in space ?"

Red Hood:"Hang on, there are space Bounty Hunter !?"

Agent:"Yeah, they exist."

Red Hood:"Well, this is gonna be fun."

Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. BOOM!

Anis:"Boba Fett and Samus Aran ? Well, this surely can't be that bad."

They now see a guy in a some kind of space suit that's, actually seems more advanced than what Eden can offer for. And the other one, she's wearing an armor that makes her looks like a guy. (I'm suck at describing so yeah.)

Red Hood:"Putting that aside, why are the 2 people who gonna talk to us about these two are named Wizard and Boomstick ?"

Agent:"Bruh, Red Hood, don't mind the name there, that's just, how they're called."

BOBA FETT

Wiz: Boba Fett is well known for his cunning, ruthlessness, and brute force. But his killer instinct relies on his diverse arsenal of death.

Boomstick: Plus, he wears the most badass spacesuit ever.

Anis:"So that's a spacesuit ? Gotta agreed that it looks cool."

Neon:"I wonder what kind of firepower he has."

Rapi:"..."

Wiz: That's no ordinary spacesuit, Boomstick; that's Fett's Mandalorian Armor, forged of nearly indestructible Duraplast, containing a micro-energy field for dispersing impacts.

Anis:"Mandalorian armor ?"

Neon:"Nearly indestructible Duraplast ?"

Rapi:"Containing a micro-energy field for dispersing impacts..."

Red Hood:"What the heck are those things ?"

Agent:"Something far, far away, in the further future."

Red Hood:"So they come from a very far future than us ?"

Agent:"Exactly."

Boomstick: This guy can have a freaking bomb blow up in his face and still walk away.

Anis:"Did I heard it right that he can have a freaking bomb blow up in his face and still walk away like nothing just happen ?!?"

Agent:"Yes, yes you did, heard it right."

Red Hood:"Now that is something I would love to have."

Wiz: His gauntlets house a flamethrower with a reach of 5 meters, a fibercord whip, and numerous concussion and stun missiles. His weapon of choice is his EE-3 Carbine Rifle, an extremely accurate and powerful weapon which Fett often cradles like a child.