Chapter 5: Haggar vs Zangief

Wiz: Capcom has produced hundreds of deadly warriors, but few can best these two hulking leviathans.

Boomstick: Haggar, the mayor-elect of whoop-ass.

Wiz: And Zangief, Russia's Red Cyclone.

"So, we're gonna learn about another two humans fighter that are not normal ?" Anis asked.

"There's nothing normal here." Agent replied.

Boomstick: These two wrestlers have never met in person, but their rivalry is legendary, and it's about time they duked it out!

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

"You know... I would probably love to have fight with either of them." Said Milk, she's eager to have a fight.

"Ho ho, they're not the strongest you've ever seen on Death Battle yet." Agent told her.

MIKE HAGGAR

Boomstick: Standing six foot seven and weighing 266 pounds -30 of which is probably in his manly mustache- it's Mike Haggar!

"I- how does a mustache even have weight ?" Anis asked, confused.

"Uh, hair ? They have weight, practically everything that you know have weight, so yeah." Agent explained.

"Um... right."

Wiz: For many years, Haggar was a champion wrestler of Slam Masters until being elected mayor of Metro City, a metropolis overrun with street gangs.

Boomstick: Too bad there aren't more badasses in office. Most mayors would just put up laws against crime or increase the police force, but Mike takes matters into his own hands.

"So rather rely on laws to fight crimes, he just do this on his own?" Poli asked, amazed at the fact that there are people like him exist.

"Yes."

Wiz: Haggar is a former pro-American wrestler, specializing in grabs, holds, and quick strikes. He's of Scottish ancestry and proud of it, even having a Scottish flag on his gym. It's likely he has also trained in Scottish backhold wrestling, which involves bearhugging an opponent and keeping your balance while overpowering theirs.

Boomstick: Haggar's got a devastating move set, ranging from Suplexes, Body Splashes, and his own invention: the Spinning clothesline double lariat, which Zangief stole for his own use. To even the score, Haggar copied Gief's spinning piledriver. When Haggar isn't overpowering people with his pure manliness, his weapon of choice is a blunt pipe. Hey, he's a mayor that kicks ass and recycles!

"I guess it's not that bad..." Anis murmured.

Wiz: Even after his victorious election, Haggar continued his vigorous training.

Boomstick: By piledriving sharks!

Wiz: It appears Haggar wrestles bull sharks, one of the deadliest sharks on Earth. These can grow up to 11 feet long and weigh up to 500 pounds. Wrestling these proves Haggar's proficiency in the Scottish backhold, as he keeps his balance against the thrashing sharks until he can piledrive them into the beach.

Boomstick: Next Jaws movie needs more Haggar!

The Nikkes don't know what those are so they just continue.

Wiz: Unfortunately, during his time as mayor, Haggar was undoubtedly forced to prioritize politics over training. It's likely he didn't have much time to learn new techniques or train against many other wrestlers. As a result, he uses moves and skills from an older era.