𝐈

My Second Nightmare That Comes True

I was in the Hermes cabin making one of the top bunks when I felt arms wrap around my waist

I was in the Hermes cabin making one of the top bunks when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Luke. This was a normal thing for us, we would flirt and sometimes you would catch us cuddling in his bed, but we weren't dating due to a promise I made to my sister. I mean I hadn't even had my first kiss because of that promise. But i didn't intend on breaking it. Luke kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, pretty girl." He said resting his head on my shoulder from behind.

"Hi." I said looking over at him for a moment before going back to making the bed.

"You seemed shaken this morning. You ok?" He asked rubbing is hand over the side of my body.

"Yeah just the same nightmare." I said finishing the bed and turning to him fully, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Are you ever gonna break that promise?" He asked bringing one of his hand to my cheek, caressing it.

"No."I said leaning into his hand a little bit.

"I've been waiting 5 years to kiss you." He said, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said looking down. Luke let out an annoyed sigh and took his hands away from me causing me to look up at him. "Luke?"

"I'm so tired of waiting to kiss you. Just let me!" Luke said, extremly annoyed.

"I can't-" I started.

"Your sister isnt here! She left you remember!" Luke yelled, causing some of the other kids in the cabin to look over at us. The last time Luke yelled at me was the day he met me.

"I-" I was speachless, tears filling my eyes.

"Stop acting like she is gonna randomly apear if you kiss me!" Luke yelled again, not paying any mind to the tears in my eyes.

"Luke-" I started. I'd never seen him this angry before.

"You're being paronoid! If you're not gonna kiss me, I'll just tell the girl that i'm open for the taking now!" He said which made a tear fall from my eyes.

"Luke..." I said shakily.

"Don't!" He said storming off.

I stayed in that day until diner. At dinner I didn't see Luke anywhere. When I went back to the cabin I saw him sleeping. He was angry I could tell because his knuckles where bloody, which meant he was punching something again. I kissed his knuckles and slipped next to him, I was a little nervous, me and Luke have cuddled in his bed but we never fell asleep in his bed together. I soon fell asleep and started dreaming.

In my dream there was Gover, an old freind, A boy with light skin and blonde curly hair. They were running up half-blood hill. There was a young woman with ginger-ish hair. They were being chased by a minotaur they stopped for a moment and the girl took the young blond boys coat and told him and grover to run and the boy fought but the girl, who i knew as his mother, yelled and thats when the boy, who's name was Percy, listened. He ran one way with Grover and the boys mom ran the other way to lead the minotaur away from Grover and her son. Once Percy and Grover were at the top of Half-Blood Hill, Percy looked back and saw the minotaur holding his mom up and crushing her.