Chapter 10 Default

At this moment, the hall was quiet, and everyone's eyes were turned to Chu Yue."Chu Yue, what are you talking about? You can't testify about this kind of thing randomly."Chu Wei spoke, his eyes containing a strong warning. His meaning was very clear, which was to tell Chu Yue not to talk nonsense."I'm not lying. I was present when Chu Zhen made a bet with Chu Feng. Brother Chu Zhen asked me to testify."However, Chu Yue was not afraid of Chu Wei, but stood beside Chu Feng, as if hinting to everyone which side she chose to stand on.At this time, not to mention Chu Zhen, even Chu Cheng and Chu Wei, including most of the Chu family, turned green.None of them could have imagined that Chu Yue would turn towards Chu Feng like this and be willing to go against everyone in the Chu family.In fact, even Chu Feng was a little surprised. After all, Chu Yue's move would offend many people. However, beyond the surprise, Chu Feng was even more moved."Chu Zhen, are you trying to default on your debt?" Chu Feng continued to exert pressure. With Chu Yue's testimony, he did not believe that Chu Zhen dared to deny it."I..." Chu Zhen's face was extremely ugly and he didn't know how to answer.The family only subsidizes one plant of fairy grass every year. Apart from this plant, they have no chance to get such a good elixir.This year's fairy grass had just been obtained, and Chu Zhen was planning to use it to reach the fourth level of spiritual martial arts. How could he be willing to give it up to others?"Humph, so what if this is true.""You and Chu Zhen joined the Qinglong Sect together. Chu Zhen entered the inner sect two years ago, but you were two years late.""Why, it took you so long to enter the inner gate, are you still proud? You actually want to extort Chu Zhen's family subsidies." Chu Cheng sneered and argued. As Chu Zhen's eldest brother, he naturally wouldn't Let Chu Feng take away his brother's subsidy."Don't say these words to me. Your brother knows best what is going on.""If you want to default on your account, just say so. I, Chu Feng, will not pursue the matter any further, but that person must admit it personally. His words are like farts, and there is no integrity at all." Chu Feng refused to give up."You..." As soon as these words came out, Chu Zhen gritted his teeth angrily, but he did not dare to refute because he really ignored him."Haha, what a joke, deadbeat? Did I say deadbeat?""Chu Zhen's Immortal Spirit Grass can be given to you, but you have to admit in front of everyone that you are a useless waste. It took you five years to become an inner disciple.""Everyone, tell me, am I right?" Chu Cheng shouted loudly."Yes, Brother Chu Cheng is right.""Yes, if you want to get the fairy grass, you have to admit that you are a waste. As long as you admit it, we will treat it as a reward for the beggar." Chu Cheng raised his arms and called, and everyone present naturally responded to the call.Except for Chu Yuan, Chu Guyu and Chu Yue, almost no one in the Chu family likes Chu Feng. They all want to drive Chu Feng out of the Chu family.Therefore, as long as it is about Chu Feng, no matter how excessive, they will support it. They just want to embarrass Chu Feng."Chu Cheng, don't make unreasonable troubles. This is a private matter between Chu Zhen and Chu Feng. You have no right to interfere." Chu Yue scolded."We are not qualified, but you are qualified? As Chu Zhen's sister, but you are facing an outsider, are you worthy of being a member of the Chu family?" Chu Cheng bit back fiercely."I, Chu Yue, treat things differently than people. Besides, brother Chu Feng is not an outsider. He is also a member of my Chu family.""You know in your heart whether he is from the Chu family, but I can tell you that Chu Zhen is your biological brother.""You are being unreasonable." Chu Yue was so angry that her body was trembling.At this moment, Chu Feng put his palm on Chu Yue's shoulder and hugged her behind him.At this moment, Chu Feng still had an indifferent smile on his face, but his eyes had become sharp and he said lightly:"I just want to ask, will you give me this fairy grass or not?""Oh, Chu Feng, don't say that we are making things difficult for you, but you are really not qualified to take Chu Zhen's fairy grass.""Let's do this. I'll give you a chance to compete with Chu Zhen. As long as you can defeat Chu Zhen, it means that you are qualified to take this fairy grass.""Chu Yue, don't say that I am unreasonable. I will take out my fairy grass now. As long as Chu Feng can win, it will all belong to him." As he spoke, Chu Cheng took out the fairy grass in his arms. , placed on the table.At the same time, Chu Cheng made a move towards Chu Zhen, and Chu Zhen also put his fairy grass on the table with understanding."Chu Zhen, you have been in the inner sect for two years and have practiced two martial arts.""But Chu Feng has just entered the inner gate. Don't you feel shameless to compete with him? You simply can't afford to lose." Chu Yue still felt unfair for Chu Feng."Shut up, you have no place to speak here." Chu Cheng pointed at Chu Yue, full of threats, and then narrowed his eyes and looked at Chu Feng:"However, if you lose, you have to hand over your fairy grass. Do you dare?"At this moment, everyone's eyes were fixed on Chu Feng, and they were all waiting for Chu Feng's answer.If Chu Feng refuses, they can insult Chu Feng as a coward. If Chu Feng agrees, Chu Zhen can teach Chu Feng a lesson openly.No matter what, Chu Feng has fallen into despair, and they just want to watch how Chu Feng makes a fool of himself."Why don't you dare?" Chu Feng smiled lightly and responded calmly."Okay, you have the guts, but I made a deal in advance, fists and kicks have no eyes. If anyone gets hurt, don't complain." Chu Cheng's smile became more and more despicable."Stop talking nonsense, just come if you want to fight." Chu Feng slapped his fairy grass on the table, and then walked towards the center of the hall."Brother Chu Feng..." Chu Yue pulled Chu Feng, her flashing eyes advising Chu Feng not to compete with Chu Zhen.However, Chu Feng smiled and pushed Chu Yue's hand away, and only said one sentence: "Believe me."Seeing this, Chu Yue couldn't help but be startled. For some reason, she actually had the illusion that Chu Feng was really sure of victory.Chu Feng and Chu Zhen walked to the center of the hall, and everyone gathered around them, not wanting to miss the good show of Chu Feng being tortured."Chu Feng, I think you really care about wealth rather than life."Chu Zhen, who had been silent for a long time, finally had a smile on his face, but he smiled viciously.Being forced into such an embarrassing situation by Chu Feng made him extremely unhappy. Now that he had the opportunity to teach Chu Feng a lesson, he naturally would not hold back."Haha" Chu Feng smiled slightly, and then said: "This is exactly what I want to say to you.""It's shameless to say that, I will let you know today how weak you are."Chu Zhen suddenly stepped forward with his left foot, and with a bang, he flew into the air.His arms were dancing, his fists were flying, and his whole body exuded a threatening aura, like a wild beast, forcing itself towards Chu Feng.