chapter 1

Asher's pov

Hudson and i were shopping for snow gear right now because because we are going to our house in the mountains for 3 weeks. my mom invited one of her friends Tanja and her daughter Tate to come with us.  my mom claims that Tate and i were best friends before they moved to Canada. my mom texted me and Hudson to hurry back because Tate and Tanja had just arrived so we bought all of our stuff and got in my car. Hudson had the aux and we were sitting in a comfortable silence until Hudson showed me his phone and said," dude look i found that Tate girls instagram and she is just your type her bio even says she's a lesbian."  i thought to myself " holy shit i have 3 weeks to make a her mine." "ya she's really pretty i guess." i replied .

Tate's pov

my mom and i have just arrived at her friends house i guess we are going to the mountains for 3 weeks. i've seen her daughters instagram and i've gotta admit she's pretty good looking.

no ones pov

"this is such a nice house mary."

"thank you Tanja but this isn't my home this is my daughters her and Hudson are out shopping but there on there way home right now." replied mary

*the door opens*

"mom me and Hudson are back we brought pizza" yelled Asher

"Mary i made sure Asher got your favorite Hawaiian." Hudson exclaimed

Asher's pov

Hudson and i walked into the living room. "thank you Hudson your such a dear." my mom said. "anytime" Hudson replied back. as we walked in to the living room my eyes locked with a beautiful brunnete sitting across from me. Tanja stood up to hug me and said, "you have grown a lot since the last time i saw you." she the turned toward Hudson and said " you must be Hudson you guys make such a good couple." i almost choked on my gum before i said " Hudson and i are just friends i'm gay." the silence was really loud until Tanja said " my apologies i'm sorry i assumed my daughter is gay to so i'm very sorry."  i thought to my self that's nice to know.

time skip to after dinner

Asher's pov

it was now nearing 11 and everyone was all caught up Tate seemed very shy. my mom was telling Tanja and Tate were they would be sleeping. i knew Tate would be staying in my room because all three guest rooms were taken. Tate and i said good night  as everyone headed towards there rooms and i led her to mine. i stopped her at the door "before we go in i just want to let you know that i have my bearded dragon in there if your scared of her i can move her though." Tate replied " oh its fine i don't mind." i let Tate change in my bathroom after i finished changing i waited on my bed until she was done. Tate walked to the other side and go in to bed. we sat in an awkward silence for a bit until i said "i wanna get to know you and i don't want things i can find on the internet i wanna know the real you"

Tate's pov

suddenly Asher asked me about my self and i froze i could tell she was sleepy her voice was raspy but yet so smooth. i replied "well i really like dance, i've always thought playing the guitar was cool and i'm really bad at video games."  ahser replied back  "well lucky for you i'm a professional twitch streamer and guitarist." asher scooted closer towards me until i was ;eaning against her chest. " i was wondering why you had a room of guitars and an xbox in every room. " i said jokingly.  "i know the xbox in every room is absurd  but when your sponsored by them you end up with so many." Asher replied lauging 

Asher pov 

i could tell Tate was starting to get red in the face and i realized she was blushing we stayed up talking till 2am when Tate fell asleep on my chest. i thought to my self "she is so cute." i decided to go to bed cause we have a long drive tomorrow.

authors note

if you have any suggestions let me know this is my first story