chapter 2

Tate's pov 

i woke up in Asher's bed it was such an amazing feeling her arms were wrapped around my waist and i felt content. i grabbed my phone and went through social media, until i heard her mom yell for us to wake  up cause we had to leave soon. i felt Asher stir and in a sleepy voice i heard her say "five more minutes." i turned to face her and her eyes Slowey opened her eyes remined me of the ocean. she gave me a sleepy smile which gave me butterflies. she finally spoke her voice was raspy " good morning t are you ready to go up to the mountains." i replied  " yes i am" Asher woke up and went to take a shower while i changed in her room.

Asher's pov

i could wake up like that every day i thought to myself while getting in to the shower. after i got out of the shower i just left my hair down and naturel and i put on a hoodie and sweat pants. i walked out of the bathroom to see Tate waiting for me." are you all packed and ready to go." she replied back that she was and we headed down stairs. as we walked down the stairs i saw my older sister Aiden and her girlfriend mason sitting at the island. i ran towards Aiden and jumped on her back " i thought you guys were busy and couldn't come"." well we knew how badly you wanted us to come so we made it work." Aiden said. Tate was standing behind me awkwardly looking a round. i walked over to her and whispered " don't be scared t they wont bite." my mom and Tanja came down and my mom introduced them to my sister and mason. we were all sitting talking till i got a call i looked down and it said Saidee. i thought to my self great why is my ex calling me. i excused my self and answered the call. 

Tate's pov

i was talking to Hudson and Asher until she got a call. she looked very annoyed when she saw the caller id and she walked to another room to take the call. i asked Hudson what had happened and he said " its her ex girlfriend Saidee they broke up 3 months ago because Saidee cheated and ever since she constantly calls Asher wanting to get back together." Asher came back in the room and said " i'm sorry about Saidee i should have blocked her a while ago." my mom and Mary told everyone which car they would be taking and i was going to be riding with Asher.

Ashers pov

 my mom said that me and Tate were driving up together. i grabbed my stuff and Tate went to grab hers. i walked up behind her and said "don't worry about it pretty girl i've got it." she turned bright red and set her stuff down after i got all of our luggage packed in the car i took Tate in to my garage and opened up a closet full of sports equipment. we both grabbed a few things and got in the car. we were listening to the radio contently we still had 3 hours left until we arrived. all the sudden my song pretty girl came on and i looked at Tate the whole time it played. she really was breath taking. i could tell Tate was getting sleepy  so i said " its ok you can sleep ill be fine." and with that she fell asleep.