Prolouge Part 1: The cyborg.

" ???"

We look over what seems to be a giant battlefield, buildings are toppled over, cars are thrown everywhere, and in the center, is a robotic man facing a man wearing a dark black mask, cayde was damaged, his entire body felt like it was rattling apart, his breathing was strained and his eyes were flickering on and off. The masses figure chuckled as he slowly walked forward.

?- what, is the great cayde 6 running low on power, I thought you were one of this worlds greatest hero's.

Caydes vision turned red as he looked down at his hand, in it was his revolver, the ace of spades, he popped it open and checked his ammo.

"Scan: 4 shots left".

Cayde took a deep breath as he slammed the chamber back in and took a stance, aiming his gun at the figure as the end began to glow red hot.

Cayde- That's more then enough.

The mask figure chuckled again before rushing at cayde with breakneck speed, we see cayde fire as time seems to freeze, the figure over cayde aiming a punch while cayde was firing his second round, all of it frozen in place.

Cayde- "background" Yup, that's me, cayde 6, number 2 hero, fighting the ultimate evil, eh, fights going better then I thought it would, all my life I've dreamed of this moment, of sweet ass kicking revenge.........but all of you dont know why, you know what, this is too forward in the story, I haven't told you anything about my life, my bad, how about I take you back a couple months ago, before all this happened, back.....to where it all began.

The screen turns to a black background as metal begins to smash and weld itself together, black sillouettes of people of all kinds standing side by side flash across the screen.

"Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream on"

Two figures stood back to back with their guns drawn, making an "a" from the position their in as its shown the metal is making words.

"DREAM ON, DREAM ON DREAM ON, DREAM ON, DREAM ON DREAM O-O-O-O-O-O-ON"

"My hero academia: The cyborg and the rider".

"Dream on".

" A few months ago".

The scene then changes to a shot of a reporter.

Reporter- Cayde 6, Japan's and possibly the world's number 2 hero, has done it again, just yesterday he stopped a coordination attack on the city's biggest banks, he and the other members of the tower, along with a few fellow hero's, thwarted the fiends before they could get away with a single dollar.

It then cut to a shot of cayde pinning a villain down with his foot, a few more tied up and being held in the air by Mount lady, cayde and gunhead had a couple more pinned down as they waved to the camera.

Cayde- YEAH, hey "poses" get my good side.

Reporter- but who is cayde 6, no one knows his backstory, only that he was accepted into ua at a young age and grew to be an impressive hero.