Monsters & Idols

*Gregory's POV*

~Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex~

My name is Gregory Thompson.

One of my favorite places to go to is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

There, I get to see the Pizzaplex's animatronic stars. Glamrock Chica, Montgomery "Monty" Gator, Roxanne "Roxy" Wolf, and team leader Glamrock Freddy.

But little did I know at the time, they were originally four of my closest friends...

...when they were alive.

{Long Ago}

Long ago, we were thick as thieves. I often visited the Pizzaplex's predecessor, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a local pizzeria, which had seen better days. At the time, I had already met my first friend, Daniel. However, some kids went missing at the pizzeria for some time. And because of they were getting bad rep for it, Daniel and I were often picked on at school, with our fellow schoolmates calling us "total weirdos" for liking such a dangerous place. It was just the two of us in this big world. But then, our duo became a quintet when three kids came into our lives. Marcus, a rather geeky brainiac; Paxton, an impulsive fun-lover... and Susie, the kindest girl we've ever met. Just like us, they also loved to visit Freddy's. And so, the five of us always hanged out at the pizzeria regularly.

That is until one dark day.

I don't remember much, but I know that a few years ago, the pizzeria had somehow burned to the ground... with all four of my friends in it.

Since then, I've been virtually alone. No home, no parents... In short, I lived alone in the streets. All I had was a cardboard box.

Then, just a few years after that fire, the Pizzaplex opened. Needless to say, I was delighted, especially when I saw the animatronics. In a way, they all reminded me of my only friends.

From then on, I've decided to live in the Pizzaplex to stay close to them, as a way of remembering the only friends I've once had in my life.

However... I got more than what I bargained for.