Not What It Seemed

I still have memories of what my life... my old life used to be like... and how it really ended.

I had four best friends back then.

The first one was Gregory.

Gregory and I were fond of a pizzeria with a bad image, which led to us getting picked on by other kids. But then, three more friends came in.

Marcus.

Paxton.

Susie.

I don't think Gregory knew, but I actually had a crush on Susie. She didn't mind who we were, or what we preferred, or where we came from. She just saw another kid, just like herself.

Meanwhile, Marcus was kind of our team's brainiac. "Smart and friendly" as Gregory usually described him.

Then, there was Paxton, the brawn to Marcus' brain. Impulsive, yet fun-loving.

In the past, the five of us got to hang out at Freddy's regularly.

But that all changed one day.

During one such visit, Susie suddenly disappeared. So, Marcus and Paxton went searching for her, while Gregory and I waited. Even after closing time, we still waited, until finally, I decided to go looking for them, while Gregory decided to leave.

I looked and looked, but I didn't want to give up.

Then, out of the blue, a fire occurred. I don't know how or why, but what I saw next took a toll on my mind.

In the room where the fire originated, I saw a man in a purple security outfit, wielding a knife covered in blood. It made me wonder why someone like him would be acting like this.

Then, I looked at the floor.

I saw them.

I saw Marcus, Paxton, and Susie.

Their appearance and the knife in the guard's hand made it clear that they were... dead.

The guard was the guy responsible for the previous disappearances, which led to Freddy's getting a bad image.

Then, before I knew it, I found myself rushing at the guard, crying out of grief.

I don't know how, but somehow, I made the guard's knife... jab him in the head. His torment was over. But I looked back at my friends. It still didn't feel enough.

So, I decided to do something... drastic.

I dragged them to the where the animatronics were. By now, the fire had spread through the whole building. But I didn't care. I placed each of them in three of the animatronics. Paxton in Foxy, Susie in Chica, and Marcus in Bonnie.

Then, I approached Freddy... and placed myself in it. I've decided that I'm going to join them once more, while Gregory continued to live on.

And now, here I am. A ghost living inside of a new machine. A new version of the very animatronic that I stuffed myself in out of grief. And I'm forced to perform on a stage in a new pizza place, which happened to be on top of my final resting place.

But then, this one boy approached me.

I knew him.

It was Gregory.

He had a fondness for the new Freddy, just like he had back then. I felt touched. He hadn't changed a bit.

Then, all of sudden, he found himself... inside the machine. Freddy had a hidden compartment, big enough to fit a child inside. I didn't know how or why. And I didn't notice this until Freddy malfunctioned one night. After Gregory made his presence known, the only security guard in the pizza place had the characters and some other robots search for Gregory. Little did the guard know that they had become aggressive for unknown reasons.

But it didn't work with me. I had to keep Gregory safe and guide him out myself.

It wasn't easy. The place was locked up until tomorrow morning. So, we had to survive the night, taking on the robots, as well as costumed psycho named Vanny.

On top of that, the events that occurred here just bring me back to that awful day.

But one thing's for certain, I left Gregory alone the night I took my own life, but that's a mistake that I'm never doing again.