06. F!nger!ng you🔞

A beautiful calm morning in Kim mansion. You're in deep slumber after being tired of yesterday's party. Your husband Taehyung was also sleeping soundly while hugging you tight. But then the door flung opened by none other than your one and only daughter.

Tia: Mumma! Dada! Wakey wakey!! She yelled on top of her lungs but doesn't get any response. She climbed on the bed and saw his dad hugging you which made her pout.

Tia: Dada! *she said pulling
his hand away from your waist and laid between you two. Feeling some movement Tae's woke up and opened his eyes.*

Tae: Princess what happened?
Tia: Why don't you hug me like
you do with mumma while sleeping? Don't you love me? *her eyes went teary making Tae's panicked*

Tae: Oh baby, my princess ofcource I love you.
Tae: You know mumma is afraid of ghost so I hug her in sleep so that she feel safe. But you aren't afraid of ghost. You're my brave girl, aren't you? *she nodded*

Tae: That's my princess! *he kissed all over her face making her giggled loud. Soon you woke up due to their
voices*

Yn: Hey you two! Let me sleep.
Tia: It's already past 9 mumma.
*your eyes widened as you jumped up*

Yn: What?!
Tia: Yeah that's why granny send me to wake you both. Come down fast and stop sticking to my dada.

Yn: *gasped* Wait you little! *she ran away*
Tae: *chuckled* Yahh babe, leave her. She was just playing with you. Don't worry even if you don't want I'll always stick to you. *kissed you* Are you ok baby? *he asked seeing your pale face*

Yn: Don't worry Tae, I'm fine.. just a little tired. *he hugged you caressing your head*

Yn: Love you babe.
*you kissed him as he pulled you deepening*
Yn: Everyone is waiting downstairs.. *you said pulling away*

Tae: Fvck! It's been so long I fvcked you hard. *he was about to kiss you again but you stopped him*

Yn: No Tae, not now. Let's fresh
up. Tae: Why? *whined*
Mrs Kim: Tae Yn?? Are you both done? *she yelled from downstairs*

Yn: Look mom is calling. Leave me. *somehow you got out of his grip and ran to washroom* Tae: Aishh babe!!

[At kitchen]
*You entered kitchen and saw
your mother in law and Lily serving the plates.*

Yn: Good morning. *They saw you and smiled*
Mrs Kim: Very good morning Ynie.
Yn: Yes, I'm really sorry momfor sleeping till late. I didn't realize the time. *you felt guilt as she shooked her head*

Mrs Kim: It's ok dear.. I know you're tired from last night. Even we woke up late
too. Did you sleep well?
Yn: Yeah..

Lily: Where's Tae oppa?
Yn: He's coming. You go and keep the plates, I'm coming with the juice. *she nodded and left. Mrs Kim went away with water. You're alone making the juice when felt a kiss on your neck making you flinched*

Yn: Oh God Tae! Why're you here?
Tae: I'm hungry.
Yn: Then go to dining, I'm coming with breakfast.
Tae: But I want to eat you. *he
said smiling innocently*

Yn: Just go Tae, anyone will come.
Tae: As if I care. *he pulled you
closer and about to kiss you when*
Jk: Omg! I'm sorry! *you both turned around and found Jungkook covering his eyes* I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you both.. I came
here for the juice.. hehe. *you turned around hiding your red face as Tae laughed nervously*

Jk: Don't worry, you both continue, I'm leaving.
Tae: He left, now we can contin-ouch! *you hit him*
Yn: Are you for real?
You can be shameless but I can't. What if he left? Are you gonna fvck me here? *he smirked*

Tae: If you want.. I'm ready.
Yn: Oh God! *you sighed walking away with the juice* Tae: Babe wait.. let's skip the breakfast plz.. baby *you left*

Tae: *smirked* Ok then let's
see how long are you gonna act
hard to get. I know how to make you wet doll. *smirked* I'll make you beg for my dxck.

[At dinning room]
Mrs Kim: Ynie, Lily you both take your seat, they can help themselves.

Lily: But we can-
Jimin: It's ok babe, we can serve ourselves. *he said and pulled Lily beside him. You sat beside Tae*

Tia: You know granny when I went to wake up Dada and mumma, Dada was sleeping hugging mumma like a baby and- *your eyes widened*

Yn: Tia princess, I told you not to talk while eating, it's a bad manners. *you said as everyone giggled* Plz don't take her words seriously,
she always jokes like her dad. *you tried to cover up*

Jk: But Yniee, kids are innocent. They say what
they see. *you looked down hiding your red face*
Mrs Kim: You all stop teasing her. *they stop giggling* Yniee don't worry we didn't heard anything.

All of them: Yeah.. we didn't. Tae: Babe don't be shy, it's
a normal act for couples. *you glared at him as he pecked you*

Yn: Tae! *they awed at you both's cuteness. After a while you allare talking when suddenly you felt a hand on your !nner th!ghs. Ofcourse it was none other than your pervert husband. You looked
at him as he kept laughing with
others like nothing happened. You shrugged it off thinking he did it unconsciously. But after few minutes you felt him rvbb!ng ur f0lds down. You gasped and started coughing*

Lily: Ynie are you ok?
Tae: Babe, what happened?
*he asked acting worried as you glared at him*
Yn: No I'm fine.. *you drank water. He smirked pxsh!ng as!de ur p@nty as you hold his hand firmly stopping him. But ofcource he's stronger than you and you failed*

Yn: This isn't right place Tae. Tae: You should've think
it before leaving me hard. *he whispered back. He smiled innocently before pxtt!ng 0ne f!nger 1nto ur pxssy*

Yn: Ahh! *you mxaned accidentally catching everyone's attention*
Mrs Kim: Yn? What's wrong? *you shooked your head*

Yn: Uh.. I-I hit my leg.. in chair.. ahh..
Mrs Kim: Oh dear.. be careful. *you nodded as everyone went back to their talk*
Yn: Plz babe.. *you begged but he only smiled and pxshed an0ther fxnger making u r0ll ur eyes. C0ntr0ll!ng mxans you hold the spoon tight*

Tae: How's it? I know you're loving it babe. *he whispered as you glared at him*
Tae: Should I remove?
*you pvshed them dexper*

Yn: Don't you dare.. fvck.. *he smirked seeing enjoying. You're already w€t now
no way you're going back. You
tried your best to act normal while he kept fvck!ng u under the table infront of everyone. Thank god the table isn't transparent or the breakfast would turn into live p..rn*

Jk: Yniee, are you fine? You're sweating and breathing heavily.
Yn: Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.. feeling hot. Jimin: But air con is already on. Should I adjust
the temperature?

Yn: No! I'm ok-k..Mr Kim: I guess she's tired, you should rest a bit now.
Tae: Dad is right, wanna go to our room. *he p!nched ur clxt as you bit your l!p*

Yn: M-Maybe.. *and he pvlled out suddenly* Ahh!
Lily: What happened?
Yn: *you hold your head* Ahh.. my head.. *you lied*
Mrs Kim: Tae take her to room.. and don't think about any work now. Go and rest.

Yn: But-
Tae: Don't worry mom, I won't let her get up from bed. *he smirked as you gulped understanding very well what he's upto*

Tia: But I could smell something fishy.
Tae: Tia baby don't disturb
mumma more alright? *she didn't believe but still nodded. You stood up only to feel your legs weak. Tae understood and picked you up in bridal style*

Jk: Woah! What a scene. *he teased as you hid in Tae's chest* Tae: Let's go babe.

[In bedroom]
*He threw you on the bed as he locked the door before hovering you*
Yn: You shouldn't have did that.

Tae: So what? I can do whatever I want with my wif-ahh! *you hovered him*
Yn: Is it? Then let me teach you somelessons babyboy for being a brat. *smirked*

Tae: Sure mommy.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you<3