08. Office romance🔞

Another chaotic day in Kim mansion. Right now you're getting ready to go Tae's office as he forgot to take his tiffin. Getting Tia ready, you did your makeup.

Yn: Done. *you said applying the lipstick* Tia let's go baby.
*you called her but got no response*

Yn: Tia.. *you went towards the bed and saw her playing with your phone* Give me my phone back.

Tia: 5 minutes more. *she said without looking at you. You sighed before snatching it away* Ahh mumma!!

Yn: Stop whining and come! We'll be late. *she pouted angrily sitting in her place*
Aishh this girl!

*you huffed taking herin arms and took the lunch box before walking out of the house. Placing her in passenger seat you tied you both's seat belt and saw her looking out while pouting*

Yn: What happened baby? Don't you wanna meet dada? *she nodded* Once we reach, Dada will buy your favice cream for three of us.

Tia: Really?

Yn: Yes! Now smile. *she smiled brightly as you pecked her soft cheeks*

Yn: Let's go!!
Tia: Let's go!!

[Time skips]

*Parking the car you both entered in the huge building and went towards the reception.*

Yn: Hii Rumi (receptionist) Rumi: Omg Mrs Kim! Welcome. Long time no see.

Yn: Yeah kinda busy with family stuff.

Yn: Is Taehyung is his room?

Rumi: No. Just now he went to a meeting about the new business deal. Maybe took an hour. Shall I call him?

Yn: No its fine. We'll wait in his room. Thanks Rumi. *she bowed*

*You turned around walking towards Tae's room as you called Tia*

Yn: Dada is in meeting right now, we'll wait till then alri–'

*You looked behind and found no one. You looked around but didn't saw any sign of her*

Yn: Tia.. baby!!*you called but got no response*

Yn: This naughty girl! When will I find her now?

Rumi: Any problem ma'am?

Yn: Actually my daughter came with me but now I couldn't find her. I don't know where did she go?

Rumi: Don't worry ma'am, we'll help you to find her. Come with me. *you
both left in search of Tia*

[At meeting room]

Mr Xin: Here's the whole data regarding the project. Our new business partner has proposed this deal which I think is going to be beneficial for both of our
compani–'

*the employee's explanation
got cut off by a cute voice*

Tia: Dada!!

*entering the meeting room she ran straight to Taehyung*

Tae: Princess.

*soon his cold face turned into bright smile. He picked her up
before sitting her on his lap*

Tia: I and mumma came here to give your lunch. Tae: Then why're you alone? Where's mumma?

Tia: She's coming.

*the employees awed at father daughter cute interaction. Soon the door opened by you and Rumi*

Yn: Oh God! Why did you ran
away without asking me? *Tae signed as everyone left*