chapter 3

After we watched all the extras fight against each other now it was time to go up together against robots who Aizawa Said those motherfuckers have powers apperantly
I just hope ours doesnt have ice cuz he can handle it but i cant..unfortunently

Kirishima and i went in the middle of the field and saw that the robot we gonna fight might have been 2 feet taller and a little larger then kirishima so i am pretty sure we can Take him.

"Lets do this quickly then shitty hair"I Said grinning my usual grin cuz i knew we would win.

"Gladly man lets get started"He Said also grinning the beautiful smile He always does while fighting.

Kirishima Pov

Seeing Bakugou grin ofc it made me grin too.We dont know the robots quirk so idfk which one of us handles it best.Hopefully it aint ice or smth cold tho.I can handle it ofc just harden my skin and boom done but Bakugou he gets weaker when its cold especially too cold.One time on spring when it was a cold day he fell his knees gave up thank god i caught him in time or he would have gotten hurt.

As we both get into our fighting positions the robot turns on and waits for us to attack first.
Aizawa Said he isn't Like the other training robots we fought before so ig this one is advanced.

Third person Pov

Kirishima and Bakugou looked at each other from the corner of their eyes and grinned at each other on a reassuring manner,then they both charged up at the robot from different sides.Bakugou went right while Kirishima on the left and while Bakugou blasted him hard and kirishima hardened himself and threw a big punch at it leaving the place cracked the robot let out a cold breeze that made Bakugou step back but since Kirishima was hardened he didnt even flinch or move at all instead he went on the other side and held Bakugou on place by grabbing him by his shoulder with one hand and punching the robot again with the other.
"U ok Bakugou?"Kirishima asked concerned
"Yea i am fine thx or whatever but turn me around for a moment"Bakugou Said looking up at Kirishima
Kirishima did as he was told and turned Bakugou around so now his back was facing him as he kept holding bakugou's shoulder and watched as he send a big explosion on the robots way hitting him on the chest even tho he aimed for the head.

"Damn it i cant fucking reach him"Bakugou yelled accidentally pushing his back on Kirishima's chest.
"Its fine man we will work together and beat him"Kirishima Said trying to think of a plan.

"Hey i was thinking to attack at the same time full force?What do u think?"Kiri Said after a few seconds
"No we would tire ourselves out and he might not go down"Bakugou Said turning to look at Kiri and Kiri looked back his hands now on bakugou's waist again.

"Yea maybe-WATCH OUT"Kirishima yelled as the robot was aiming a kick for bakugou.Bakugou didnt have time to react but kirishima pushed him behind himself so he was safe while hardening his body more and handled the kick perfectly well but that caused dust to rise a bit.

After everything cleared a few seconds later Bakugou looked at Kirishima from behind him and he saw smth he never thought he would see...a angry kirishima more like a livid mad one.Never in his life has he seen kirishima be this angry,never had he even seen someone look so fucking Hot while with a mad face

Bakugou's Pov

I couldnt believe what i just saw...Eijiro Kirishima the manliest guy on our school was pissed off cuz of smth i didnt know and he looked Hot...scary Hot.For someone who didnt have that kind of interest in him they would have peed their pants most likely.

Then i heard kirishima move and then yell as he changed up at the thing without saying anything to me and i was too stuttened to move so i just watched him do a throw and punch it on the face making it crack then Land a kick on his chest also making it crack..he wasnt grinning Like usual that meant he was livid fr and as much as i was worried i more got turned on tbh.

I wonder why is he so mad tho all of a sudden.

Kirishima Pov

After Bakugou was out of harms way behind me i hardened myself up more and waiting for the kick which didnt even move me as i was half unbreakable rn.
But i was pissed..more then pissed at that i was LIVID.Wtf was Nezu thinking doing this motherfucker this strong?And for us to fight him..BAKUGOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT A LOT OF I WASNT HIS PARTNER.
With thoughts Like that thinking about Bakugou getting hurt and me not being able to protect him again Like on the training camp when he got fucking kidnapped.
My crush got fucking kidnapped and i couldnt do shit about it.
I saw Red and hardened even more nearing more on my unbreakable form that i calmed down most of the time and rn i did too so i didnt Seem Like a monster especially in front of Bakugou.
I threw myself on the air and hit him with a punch making his face crack then Landed a kick on his chest making that crack too then kept constantly hitting him till he was tired and i yelled:BAKUGOU DO IT.

Bakugou's Pov

Seeing kirishima fight him with that kind of face on was really a awesome fight to see.When the robot seemed to get weaker kirishima yelled:Bakugou do it
And i knew what he meant so i ran to kirishima signing him to Take me up on his back and he did and as soon as i went on his back he went up and held on my thighs quickly so i wouldnt fall and he had a tight grip on them making me want his touch more and then quickly i yell:So long motherfucker
And i explode him off in pieces

"Phew finally done u gonna go down or stay there?"Kiri asked still holding a tight hard grip on my thighs

"Can i stay would u mind?"I asked him not really wanting to go down and wanting to stay close to him.

"Sure its fine but i am afraid u will bump ur head when we go inside tho"He Said snd he did have a point but i really didnt wanna go down..

"Fine.."i huff and get ready for him to let me down when he says:"Dw man i can carry u up front dw if u want to that is"he Said and i looked at him dumbfounded and realized he was sweating snd looked so Hot with his abs dripping sweat..

"Fine sure"i Said just wanting to be close to him rn even tho its weird cuz i never let anyone near me Like this...
I was sweating ash what if i accidentally hurt him by explosions?
I get cut off by my thoughts when i feel two strong hands around my waist and pulling me up with ease and then i saw Kiri turning me twords him and i wrapped my legs around his waist tightly as he supported me from my legs not thighs legs which made me whine accidentally cuz i wanted his cold hands on my thighs...ok i sound Like a omega jeez..probs i would be if this was omegaverse....

See u guys next chapter hope u liked it.

1306 words