Chapter 6

Bakugou's Pov

Remember when i Said i think i am more dominant then him even if he is taller then me?...Yea Fuck that thought he is dominant ash i never even thought i would be Alive to see the day he acts Like this but i am loving it...
Fucking hell Red ur making me a bottom for u...

When he asked if i am ok after he kissed and licked my neck while hugging me from behind and having his cold hands on my waist which that alone made me red ash...my heart jumped with excitement and a weird feeling...
"Y-yea i am fine Red dw"I Said continuing to cook for us two."Ok then good"He Said as i felt him lean more on me and then i felt hands on my chin and my head got turned to the side as a kiss planted on my lips.
I blushed as Red as the hair of person who is kissing me rn if not redder.
"What are u doing?"I asked barely below a whisper still Red ash after he pulled back."kissing u?Is that forbitten?Cuz i remember clearly that now i have permission to do anything i want to u other then Fuck u puppy without even asking and thats what i am doing"He whispered on my ear on deep voice that made my legs go weak....What have i gotten myself into?!
"Let me cook u bastard.."I tell him trying to not stutter.
"Fine sorry btw did u think of a name i can call u?"He asked hugging me from behind tighter that my back is touching his well build chest and i can also feel his abs...Agh Fuck it Katsuki just get done with the food.
"No tbh but i can pick a name for me that u like its fine"I say still blushing and trying to finish cooking fast.
"oh hm...how about suki?"He Said smiling his normal signature grin."Suki?Doesnt that sound too close?"I ask blushing more."Hm ig but i dont have Any thoughts...how about Kat?"He asked then."Hm...its cute but Like a Damn animal.And i am not Like a cat"I Said."U are fr i have noticed so i will call u Kat and Kitty"He Said winking at me.
"Kitty?"I asked."mhm when we getting spicy"He Said and bit my neck gently causing me to let out a soft quiet sound which i doubt he heard."Aw sensitive here arent we?"He asks jokingly and now ik he heard it well who cares.

"Guys wtf is going on with u two today?"We hear Denki say and look back.
"nthg what would happen?"He Said smiling still hugging me."Fr cuz first u two touch a lot Bakugou is softer around u and u go crazy after Bakugou nearly got hurt by that robot thing and nearly went unbreakable mode which let me tell u scared the shit out of all of us,Then he asked u to carry him he sat on ur lap touched ur abs dont think we didnt notice and carried him all the way to his dorm and did who knows what now ur kissing each other first on head and next on lips and i am pretty sure i heard Kat and Kitty and Red come out of ur mouths"Mina Said."U done?"I told her with my usual but maybe a bit softer snarl "Yes.."She Said and sat down"But we still need a explantation"Tsu said "Mhm whatever it is we happy for u fr"Sero Said as denki shook his head on agreement.

"Ig....u can.."Kiri started as he looked at me and i nodded my head to tell him he can say it."we are friends with benefits"I heard him say and then i hear mina sero uraraka denki and Momo fangirl and roll my eyes "Stay quiet u stupid fuckers"I tell them and then continue cooking as i wait for it to be done i hear Kiri say lets sit and then he picks me up and sits down on the couch with me on his lap...AHHHH this mf is gonna be the death of me..
I am on his lap facing him and i hear Denki say:Why not just date while ur at it?
Kiri laughed a little and his eyes went a little dark and he Said:Cuz we dont love each other Like that duh. "Yea true"I say laying my head on his shoulder still on top of him. "U two would make a awesome couple tho fr"I hear Sero say."Take ur own advice Tape face and go date Four eyes since ur so smart"I Said as i see he blushing and idc fr."Hey kat be nice"Red said and squeezed my waist as i tried not to shudder right there and then.
"Anyway guys happy for u two fr but dont hurt each other istg or i wont hesitate to hurt u both"Mina Said trying to threaten us."Yea Mina dw i would never hurt him other then training tbh that doesnt count"Red said and i nodded to tell them i wouldnt either.

Third person Pov

They were Like that for 2 months now and kept kissing touching and cuddling everyday both of them falling for each other.
It was tuesday and they had training next.But with class 1b and kirishima had a bad feeling about it...but not for himself.

Kirishima Pov

Aizawa just told us we have training both hero classes together 1A and 1B and i am hopping everything goes well cuz i have a bad feeling rn..
"U ok Red?"Kat asked as he came near me.He started becoming softer since we started being bffs with benefits and its really cute."I am fine Kitty dw"i say and we go out after i kiss his forehead and hold his waist tight as he kissed my cheek..we both blushed tho now it was becoming natural for us to be Like this.I still wanna date him more then anything but i didnt know if he felt the same so i didnt say anything.

After we went outside on ground beta we all waited a little before seeing 1B come in sight and Monoma the mental one kept yelling smiling Like a psychopath and kept bragging by how he will win against anyone.Yea right neither of us will let him beat us we all have gotten stronger then last time we fought them.

Bakugou was on my right and i grabbed his ass a little but it wasnt noticible much cuz it wasnt loud he blushed tho and bit his lips..i smirked and kissed his forehead.

Then he left to get more ready and i saw Tetsutesu staring at him and licking his lips..i hope aizawa Pairs me with him to beat his ass from staring at whats Mine.But i hope he doesnt pair him with kat even worse...