TAWAEIHB -2

Let's begin....

Author : hello everyone I am the author of she is mine story and as everyone knows the story is going to END SOON MAY BE and guess what!... the ending may be HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR NOT !?...she typed and posted it…

The girl posted and laid her head back on chair and closed her eyes to get some rest

But whar she didn't expect is that post going viral …. story is on trend even though it's an ongoing one.. It got millions of followers....

She is mine is a love story about  male lead a Italian business man and female lead who is his secretary and the main huddle for their love story apart from their status etc is THE VILLAIN a Italian mafia prince… he fell in love with her but she loves the male lead ..a love triangle… and now this story is waiting for the male and female lead to have a happily Ever After but will there the authy make it happen?

Auran : barged in her makeup room.. And yelled why did you post it… don't tell me you really mean it?

Auran is her PA and her friend…. She deals with all her appointment and meeting etc..she is also a loyal fan of author from her rookie days..

Author : her phone kept getting buzzing with lots of notifications.. I just feel like doing it.. Nothing else… .

Auran : why did you think like that.. Many people are happily Ever After … we don't want to have a sad ending … no that's not we readers want this …please don't … you hate sad ending I know that…then why now…

Author : because in reality there is no happily ever after.. She said with an emotionless face.. The shoot is over right so shall we leave

Auran : all are going crazy in the comment section… the post got Lots of attention that doesn't look good.. She said as they walk out of the building

Author : I will drive…she said and started to drive.. It soon became night… she was driving her car…her pa was giving her update..

Aura : what the hell is this… she said.. Her voice showing shockness…

Author : what finally you saw it… she asked.. Calmly..

Aura : looking at her reaction.. She looked at said.. Wait.. Don't tell me you .. For heaven sake.. That's when she finally realized what's going on and the actual reason behind her post and sudden thought of sad ending to her story..

Author : you are right.. I suddenly feel like.. Even though I'm being a writer I couldn't write myself a happy ending.. How ironic isn't it?.... She said..

Auran : I can feel her pain.. I understand but.. That idiots are made for each other one is gold digger and other is greedy goose .. You don't deserve them.. You deserve better..

Author : after a long day of photoshoot.. When I get back to makeup room.. I saw their post of announcing their relationship officially and think how would I feel that one is your crush and other one is your classmate or should I say friend..

Auran : oh please don't say friend.. She is just sticking with you because you are popular.. I hate both of them.. And I don't know what you saw in that idiot to say you have a crush on him.. Like I guess.. You just like the idea of him not the real.. I really doubt if you even have ever looked his real face for God sake..

Author : ok let aside it.. But still they stick with me for all favours yet they didn't thought of letting me know they are seeing each other..

Auran : and that proves they both are nothing but ditchbags…

What will happen next ❓
Let's wait and watch 😉
Sorry for errors and delays 😇
Keep supporting 💪
Leave ur reviews💬 and ratings  ⭐

                      To be continued....🐼