We Are Not the Same Anymore 🥀

3 years into marriage and 8 years of togetherness, Raghvi and Vishal were the perfect couple for everyone around them. From sitting together on the first day of college to sitting next to each other promising their vows, they made their struggle-ful journey worth for each other.

Raghvi was the extrovert in their relationship, taking the lead to propose Vishal and asking him out. 

Vishal was the silent lover, always backing Raghvi no matter what.

Their's was an intercaste marriage, working all the odds. But past few months their world has turned apart. 

Tired and exhausted with their daily fights, unable to understand the core of their problems Raghvi writes Vishal a letter expressing her sorrow with her words.

Raghvi says- 

                           . _________ .

  We're no more the same 

How did we end up hurting each other, 
When we promised to stay happy together?

How did I end up saying "let's stop",
When I was the one to ask "wanna marry?"

How did you end up saying "I hate the decision of getting married to you",
When you were the one to say "it's the best moment of my life"

I loved our cuddles even tho you snored
Then why did i fight, saying that it's too suffocating to adjust every night?

You loved my childish behavior even when I nagged.
Then why did you fight, saying I can't tolerate your nonsense every time?

I Don't know how, I don't know when,
But we're no more the same.

I miss me, the one who fell for your smile.
I miss you, the one who fell for my eyes.
I miss us..US being in love.

    . _________ .