wave of faithfulness

"hey you guys!"

the violet guy walks over to your friend group table as he waves his hand around to get their attention, as if the fuss from the crowd of girls around isn't enough to point him out. unintentionally your friends sneer at the sight of him. he was definitely up to no good.

"is that?.." chigiri words came out hesitant as boy kept approaching them.

"reo?"

slamming his palms against the table to clearly to get everyone's heads at him. with a beam, reo seems pleasant. "seems like you guys recognise me! then no need for introduction." he laughed off, as if they weren't worth knowing, they bet he even knew their names.

"um.. what?" isagi mumbled. he was wondering what was the mikage himself doing here, it's not like the male ever speaks with them out of training or camps. if isagi may say, he probably saw them as a rocks in his shoes.

ignoring their baffled expressions, reo threw his sentence. "i was looking for [lastname], i'd be very grateful to you guys if you told me where she left?"

kunigami send the purple head a debatable look while chewing his curry. "why'd you want to know where [lastname] went? it's lunch time whatever it is it should wait." he spoke truthfully. as he can recall you admitting that getting ready for the camp was bit of a hassle so the least thing these guys can do is let you have a normal day.

reo just let out a short laugh, more like mock. "now, hero-kun. i just want her to join us for lunch today! and i came to you guys since you like to stick around her so much."

stick around?..

needless to say that the boys were afforded by the words that were coming out of the mikage mouth heedlessly, an taunt he didn't even try to cover. meaning every letter he was saying with a sly smile.

while behind him a milky haired boy barely keeping himself awake, his hazy eyes looking around for a familiar face but ended up huffing in irritation when he couldn't find what he wanted like a giant baby.

"is [lastname] here? i wanna sit with her." he said with his usual light voice, a sullen expression crossed his face when he realized you weren't no where near him, what a pain.

suddenly a backflip hair dude barged in as well, shifting his fake glasses up his nose, "i would also like her coffee." spitting out the words confidentiality.

" It's company, dumbass." reo frowned.

"same thing. miss manager tells me im smart in my own way." zantetsu says.

"she was probably being sarcastic, but you didn't hear that from me." bachira spoke with a smile yet a salty tone cleared.

"what dose that mean.."

brushing off his black head friend, reo batten "anyway, so you guys saw her or something?"

"um? no? even if we knew it's not like we'll tell you otherwise." the redhead sassed, not that he hated the guy but that highly act of his was too much of vexatious to ignore.

"oh?" reo tilted his head slightly, "why's that?"

"take a fucking hint richboy, she sits with us only so take your pets and piss off." raichi say while still dining. it was already bad enough that you weren't beside him when he wanted to rid away the unwanted stuff and shove them in your plate. a habit he developed.

reo eye twitched, he was getting miffed by just the first lines that dude said. "watch that tone, wonky teeth."

gagmaru gasped, covering his mouth with his hand. "he did not.."