Special Chapter 1: Family

"Aoi! Haru! Stop running around!"

The loud giggles and footsteps of two 4-year old kids can be heard throughout the hallway of the Gojo residence.

"Catch me if you can Haru!"

"I'll definitely catch you Aoi!"

A woman in her mid 40s was already stressing out because of the two kids.

"What will I say to Lady Y/N if you two will get injured!" She exclaimed but the two kids never listened to her.

Just in time the door of the mansion opened and revealed a black-haired teen furrowing his eyebrows upon hearing the commotion inside.

"You'll never catch me Haru!" Aoi said as he ran towards the door, they didn't notice that someone arrived so when he spoke they suddenly bumped into each other.

"Oi, you two" he said as he put his bag down. "You're not listening to Yuri-san again?"

"Megumi-san!" The nanny exclaimed. "Oh thank goodness you're back!"

If there are two persons other than Y/N which the twins listen to, it's no other than their older cousin, Megumi and their uncle Nanami.

"Wah! Gumi-niichan is back!"

"Nii-chan, nii-chan! Don't tell it to mama!"

The two kids pleaded in front of him.

"Oh! The twins are here! Hi Aoi! Hi Haru!" The door opened again and the pink-haired boy greeted.

"Yuji nii-chan!" Haru greeted.

"Help us!" Aoi added.

"Are you being scolded by your Gumi nii-chan again?" He bent down to their level.

"Yes! Please help us!" Aoi pleaded.

"Oi, I haven't even started" Megumi sighed.

"Aww come on, they're just kids!" Yuji turned to Megumi.

"Stop spoiling them" Megumi replied. "You and Gojo sensei" he added.

"But they're so cute!"

"What's going on?" Megumi, Yuji and the twins suddenly turned to look at who just arrived.

"Mama! Papa!" The twins ran towards their parents.

Gojo went to carry Aoi in his arms while Haru hugged Y/N's torso.

"Gojo-san, Y/N-san, welcome back" Yuri, the nanny, bowed and greeted.

"Are they being a pain again, Yuri?" Y/N asked and the nanny just smiled nervously. They have in fact, not been listening to their nanny for the whole day.

"Aw, come on Y/N, they're just kids" Gojo turned to his child and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes they are but they also need to be disciplined" Y/N said.

"What did I tell you" Megumi muttered beside Yuji and Yuji just pouted.

"Haru, Aoi, say sorry to your nanny" Y/N said and the twins pouted. Gojo put Aoi down and the twins looked at each other before bowing to their nanny.

"We're sorry Yuri-san!" They both said.

"Ah, really, they didn't have to, Y/N-san" the nanny nervously said.

"Nope, they're already big enough to know when to listen, it's for their own good too." Y/N responded.

"Sorry mama" they both apologized. Y/N crouched down to their level and opened her arms, they both ran to hug her.