Special Chapter 2: Uncle Toji

"There is absolutely no way you are going to vacation and leave your kids to me" he crossed his arms and glared at the woman in front of him.

Y/N also crossed her arms and deadpanned at her brother. "As if I want you to if I have a choice? It's just one day. Nanami is taking a day off, Yuji is going with him. Megumi has classes, the nanny is sick. You're staying here, there's no other person available"

"I stay here and deal with children while you're having fun with that white pole? No."

"Do you think I trust you with children? Not a single ounce, Toji." She replied.

"But you are the only adult here and at least when school is done, Megumi is here to keep you in check"

"I have never taken care of toddlers!"

"Your fault for leaving when Megumi was little" Y/N rolled her eyes at him.

"You!" He cannot think of a comeback.

"Great! It is settled then!" Y/N clapped her hand once and smiled.

"Not a single scratch on them when we come back." She said before walking out.

"Damn it!" He cursed, this is going to be his worst nightmare.

And the day finally came...

"Toji" Gojo looked at him.

"What?"

"Take care of them well!" He said.

"I already listed all the things down so you won't forget" Y/N added and he never responded.

"Aoi, Haru, you must behave today, okay? It's just for today, Uncle Nanami will be here tomorrow and we'll be back in three days" Y/N kissed his twins.

"Alright Mama!"

"We'll miss you Mama!"

"How about Papa?"

"We'll miss you too Papa!" They said at the same time and Gojo smiled and ruffled their hairs.

"Alright, everything's ready. We'll get going" Y/N said and Toji just rolled his eyes.

"Byeee! Enjoy!" Gojo waved and grinned.

Until the door has finally closed leaving him behind.

"I already listed all the things down so you won't forget~ Blegh" Toji mockingly imitated his sister's voice.

"You really have to birth two brats with the face of your husband psh" he keeps on complaining.

"Alright listen up you brats, since your mother left you, you are under my commands" he started.

"When I say you sit, you sit, when I say you eat, you eat, sleep, then sleep. If you dare disobey my orders—oi! Oi! Oi! You two!"

"Haru, let's play!"

"What should we play?"

"Oi, listen to me you mini versions of that white mop!" 

"Let's try catching each other! Uncle Toji! Join us!"

"No" he straight up answered.

"Come on Uncle Toji! Play with us, please?"

"How many times have I told you to not disobey my orders?" He grumbled but the kids seem to not care.