13| His Property,His Priority

"DAD!!!" The forceful entry into the cabin left a resounding crash, the door now bearing a crack from Arzel's impact

"What the hell, Arzel... it's not your bedroom; it's my fucking offic-"

"Exactly... and my Zaniyah isn't your business; she's my life." Arzel's words, laced with newfound intensity, surprised even himself.

"So. Stop. Fucking. interfering. In. My. Property." He broke his words, emphasizing the gravity of what Zaniyah meant to him.

"Property...? So, you accept she's your property," his father smirked, provoking Arzel until a grin crossed his face.

"She's my wife dad, I'll not bear a single scratch on her" His words carried the weight of possessiveness, born the day he first laid eyes on her, evolving as he discovered her tumultuous past.

"You call this love...? You're mad or what!" His father's exclamation echoed through the room.

"For me, yes, it's love... a love Arzel do with Zaniyah."

"Why did you come here-"

"Where's she..?" Arzel cut him off, urgency in his voice.

"I don't know." His father's refusal was met with Arzel's growing frustration.

"Do you really want me to kill Razon... you don't want to see your second wife's son killed, right, Dad?" Arzel's revelation about Razon widened his father's eyes.

"You want me to kill your Zaniyah along with your precious two siblings, Arzel... Did you forget Huraira and Arsalan?" His father strategically scratched at his vulnerabilities.

"They are my everything... and if something happens to the three of them, then I'll show you who Arzel Dariha Khan is." Arzel whispered his mother's name along with his full name, a declaration of the significance of his identity.

"Your mother is dead, Arzel." His father's callous words sent a surge of anger, turning Arzel's eyes bloodshot red.

"A lot of things are dead, Dad..." Arzel spat back, leaving abruptly.

"I'll kill her don't worry!!" His father's sinisterly whisper.
____________________

"Arzel..." Kabir rushed up to him as he emerged from the elevator.

"Start the car," Arzel commanded without allowing Kabir a chance to inquire about the situation.

"What happened? Tell me," Kabir asked while igniting the engine.

"I want her, Kabir..." Arzel whispered, closing his eyes, the reflection of her grey eyes haunting his vision.

"I just need her... I need her beside me, Kabir." Kabir sighed, sensing the depth of Arzel's longing.

"Leave her, Arzel... your world, people can never let you both live peacefully."

"Set her free."

"The day I'll set her free will be the end of mine because Arzel is incomplete without Zaniyah." Arzel's eyes remained closed as he reminisced about her, his thoughts swirling.

His reverie was abruptly interrupted by the ringing of his phone. "Arzel... Zaniyah is at Razon Warehouse," Arhaan uttered, prompting Arzel's eyes to snap open.

"Kabir, move to Dad's warehouse," Arzel instructed, causing Kabir to hesitate given the tight security.

"Do. It. Kabir," Arzel insisted, his last ounce of sanity slipping away.

"Arhaan, go and take care of Huraira and Arsalan. Don't let them go out because today will be the death of Razon Musah Khan."

"Today, the bastard will meet his end." The air filled with determination as Arzel prepared for a confrontation that would alter the course of their lives.
____________________

"Arzel... we're just two, there may be more than 20 people just outside."

"Get the car inside the gate, Kabir." Arzel's command prompted Kabir to trust him, and as the door swiftly opened, revealing guards in black suits armed with guns. They loaded their weapons as Kabir entered, but upon seeing him step out with a gun, they cautiously lowered theirs.

The fear was evident on their faces they lower the gun and bow to him.

"Let's go, Kabir." Arzel moved forward, opening a door to an empty corridor, devoid of any living presence.

"Zaniyah," Arzel whispered, sensing her absence.

"She's not here... go check upstairs, Kabir." Kabir sprinted at Arzel's command.

"Sir," an old voice caught Arzel's attention as he turned around.

"They are going to sell her." Arzel's eyes widened at the revelation. He pressed forward, demanding, "Sold whom?"

"Where..." Arzel cut off that man before he could ask another question.

"Kotha of Malihabad... Sector 226 under Razon." Arzel left the old man standing and hurried away.

Kabir comprehended the gravity of the situation as Arzel, consumed by rage, prepared to torment anyone who dared to touch her.

"Razon ki mayyat intezaam kar..." Arzel whispered, instructing to prepare the casket for Razon, as he got inside the car.

"She'll be okay, Arzel."

"She needs to be okay..." The determination in Arzel's voice echoed as the car sped away, marking the beginning of a tumultuous journey to rescue Zaniyah.

______________