𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆

Elijah

"I want you to come with us." I whined, looking over to Ellis as he began walking in a different direction.

"I wish I could come too. But my mom is worried." He sighed, clearly not wanting to go home.

"You could just ask your mom for another day with your friends." Said Tobias as he crossed his arms with a frustrated frown on his face.

"I can't, maybe tomorrow though."

"Tomorrow then."

"Yea." Ellis responded before waving us off. Leaving me and Tobias alone. I was sad to see him go but his mom wanted him home.

Tobias intertwines his fingers with mine and I look up at him and roll my eyes, "Dork."

"Shut up, I just want to hold your hand." He rolls his eyes with a laugh.

-

"Welcome home." His aunt smiled.

"Hey auntie." Tobias gloomingly greeted his aunt. "Hello Tobias's aunt." I sent a smile in return.

Tobias soon rushes up the stairs, with my hand still in his. He then shuts the door with a sigh.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Mostly, I just have homework to do sadly."

"I can't believe you actually do homework." I laughed as I watch him toss his bag to the floor.

"Now I do, because of Ellis." He breaths, "But it's worth it."

I slide my bag off, and instantly take out my binder full of paper. He's right, it is worth it. We'll be able to graduate with Ellis, and we can live together.

"Well let's get started." I say, going over to the bed and sitting down. He follows with a little smile.

And we stay working on our homework together for at least two hours. But we did missing work and other work to help catch us up in school. But we used Google for whatever we didn't know or understand.

We shared laughs, jokes, hugs, kisses while we worked, actually having fun as we did our work together.

"Ok... I think we're finally finished."

"Oh my fucking god finally!" Tobias exclaimed, stretching his arm and back, "I never want to do work that long ever again."

I giggled at him before my face forms into a fake pout, "Not even with me?"

I watch him look at me and think for a second, "No."

"Really? Do you not like working with me?" My brows flatten.

"Yes, I do." He rolled his eyes, "But for this long makes me go stiff."

I felt my face slowly starting to tingle, signalling me that I was completely red. Damnit, dirty thoughts!

"Why is your face so red?" He asks, tilting his head slightly before I watch his eyes go wide. "You have such a dirty mind! I meant my body go stiff! Not my- nevermind."

After a few awkward seconds, I lay back, and my back meets the soft blankets of the bed. I let a sigh escapes my lips, relaxing my body.

I felt weight making it's way up my body until my eyes were met with dark brown ones. Tobias had made his way on top of me.

"Have I told you how pretty you are?"

"No."

"Well, you are very pretty. Your eyes, nose, hair, and especially your lips." He takes that chance and presses his lips to mine.

After a solid 30 seconds he pulls away.
And stares at me, seeing if I was comfortable with him kissing me so suddenly. After staring for a bit he saw I was ok with it. Soon after he laid down next to me and reached for the remote before he turned on a simple movie, but I was too lost in thought to pay attention to the TV.

I want to tell him about what his friends did to me. It's only fair since Ellis knows.

"Tobias."

"Hm?"

"I uh- I'm pretty sure your friends hate me."

No-duh they do.

"I figured... But as long as they don't mess with you." He states until he saw my facial expression change and he quickly sat up, looking at me with a serious look.

"Elijah... They don't mess you... Right?"

I didn't respond and his eyes widened slightly more.

"Elijah... Are they messing with you?" He said in a more serious and stern tone.

Why won't words come out of my mouth?

"Elijah fucking tell me!-"

"Please don't hit me!" I quickly shut my eyes, turning my face away and blocking my face with my arms.

"What?... Y-you think I would hit you?" He asked, his voice at a loss.

"No... just... Use to it I guess." I attempted to laugh it off but I saw his facial expression nearly heart broken and I quickly stopped.

"Are you... scared of me?" He asks.

"No... A little. It's just that you did what you did to me for so long, It's just taking me a little bit to get use to this version of you. Y'know?"

"...I'm-I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for making you scared of me." He pulls me into his arms, tightly hugging me. His nose burries into my shoulder.

"It's ok, I know you won't anymore."

"I shouldn't have done it in the first place, and I made you scared of me. I don't want you to ever be scared of me ever again."

"...Ok."

He doesn't let go until a few minutes later, but keeps our hands locked.

"You didn't answer my question... Are they still messing with you?"

"Yes."

"...Do they hit you?"

"Y-yes."

He pauses, holding my hand tighter before taking a deep breath, "When was the last time they've hit you?"

"Earlier today, but Ellis stepped in and stopped them."

His expression changes and so did his aura. This aura is different from what I remember. When he used to beat me, he would be Happy in a sinister way or just angry. Now it's different, it's a stronger feeling.

Hatred

"Tobias are you-"

"Yea, I'm good... How about we look at TV for a while?"

I would if I could, but your aura is terrifying

"Ok."

And like that, we went back to looking at TV. Well, neither of us was actually looking at TV, it was more of a white noise in the background. After a while he falls asleep, keeping his grip around me tight.

I tried going to the bathroom but that didn't work, so I gave up and just fell asleep with his arms around my waist.