(3) I'm fine... I think?

I woke up, feeling almost drunk in a way, might have been from how sleepy I was. I managed to get out some speech after realizing I was in a car.

"D- Did I just get kidnapped?!"

Someone in the passenger seat turned around to face me, a kind smile on their face.

"No you didn't, hun. You're going to a safer place, alright?"

"...But where...?"

"A care facility, you'll get the help you need there."

The lady sounded awfully cheery, probably to make me drop my guard. Why am I in a car, and why is my blanket still wrapped around me? I feel like a burrito... I sighed, then looked outside the window. It... was blocked.

"Why is the window blocked...?"

"We don't want you breaking anything, so we put up plastic over the windows."

The lady paused, studying my expression closely.

...

...

"Not that you're the reason, of course! We do this with everyone, don't worry." She reassured.

I felt a bit more at ease, not thinking about where we were going anymore. Her voice sounded... sweet. A soft smile creeped onto my face.

"...Okay then." I said.

After a few minutes, I suddenly started falling asleep, mumbling some nonsense that was supposed to be a question I was about to ask, I slowly got more comfortable.

(Noone's POV)

The two women who were in the car pulled into a parking lot, they got out the car, opening the backdoor. One of them lifted Balloon out of the car, surprised on how light he was.

"Hey Candy– feel how light he is for a second?"

"Hm?"

Candy took Balloon from the other woman's arms, holding him.

"Oh wow...! I mean- I should have expected it, since he's a balloon and all."

"Ah, that's true..."

"Well— we should take him inside. It's pretty cold out actually..."

Candy chatters her teeth a bit, emphasizing how cold it was. The other woman chuckled at this, then they both made their way to the front doors.

After getting some paperwork done, all they had to do was wake up Balloon to get his own paperwork... legally signed and fimished. Which was easier said than done. They tried to lightly shake him awake, which evolved into desperate shaking from the other woman. Candy gave her an offended glare.

"Flint, don't do that! You might hurt him, or worse– he could have a seizure!"

Flint flinched. "Sorry, my bad! I was just getting... impatient."

Candy let out a loud sigh. "It– it's fine. Just don't do it again, and lets wake him up properly."

Eventually, after... way too long, like hell- I don't even know myself, Balloon stirred.