☆Characters☆

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! Hey ya'll! Shams here! JazakAllah Khairan Katheera for giving this book a try! It's my first book on Wattpad although I have been writing on my own.

There's probably no one reading this but I'm just writing for fun, so it doesn't really matter:) However if you are reading this, please don't let this keep you from salah or religon♡.

I'm just introducing the main characters here, please tell me what you think of their personalities:)

'Peace, my friend, peace.'

Dawud Saleh, a 18 year old hafiz in his final year of school, joins an organization for peace. However, will he be able to help stop an upcoming war?

'Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack'

Sarah Saleh, a happy-go-lucky 15 year old hafizah, suddenly realizes there is more to life than happiness and feels the bitterness of it seeping in.

'It hurts, wallahi it hurts so much, but when has Allah every deserted me?'

Imaan Sabira, an 17 year old hafizah, is determined to keep a war of any kind from entering her calm life but the question is, will she really succeed?

'True love continues in Jannah.'

Abdullah Sabir, a 15 year old hafiz, makes the mistake of letting love enter his simple life just before a brutal war.

'Life is pastel colored. With love it's pink.' 

Lina Anwar, a 17 year old hijabi muslimah in the last year of her school, is enjoying her life full of nail polish, multi-colored scarves, and designed abayas. But the problem is, she's completely incapable of falling in love. Each time she sees someone she's about to crush on, she finds a flaw. Everyone she knows say that it'll be a blue moon when she truly falls in love, so who could be the lucky guy?

'Indeed with hardship is ease.'

Hud Anwar, a 16 year old hafiz junior leader of an organization for peace, falls into the maze of glowing, enchanting eyes and can hardly pay attention to any thing else. Unfortunately, the way things are taking place, it doesn't seem like those the owner of those amazing eyes and his heart will ever be his wife.

'Nothing burns like the cold.'

Mazin Malik, an 18 year old muslim, is quite the mystery. With grey, cold eyes and a curt personality, not many care to be his friend, despite his good looks. After all, what good would being his friend be if you couldn't thaw his frosted soul?

'When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemy's eyes- just for the fun of watching their pain!'

Batool Malika, a 19 year old twice failed muslimah in her last year of school, is full of sass, arrogance, and over self confidence. Everyone admits she is extremely pretty and popular. However, looks don't describe the stuff personality is made up of.

'Allah gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.'

Bilal A'bdul Waheed is a 20 year old hafiz university student when the war appears and he enrolls his name among the soldiers. After all, what does he have to lose?

So, what do you think? Feel free to comment:) 

A tiny disclaimer:

Very slow updates though I'll try to update on Fridays and Saturdays along with any other day of the week if I'm free so bear with me please XD.

Anyways, Jazakillahu Khair again for giving this book a try.

Look out and please be patient for updates cuz patience is beautiful. 

See ya'll when I update next, Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!