5.char and astrid time

song recommendation- looking out for you joy again

This is a love song for a girl who will never know it's about herI know it's pretty stupid, but I'm much too shy to tell her

I know it's pretty stupid, but I'm much too shy to tell her

Astrid was once again sat in her room getting ready while Jenna sat on her bed talking to Emma.

Charlie had asked the girl to hangout just the two of them yesterday and as soon as she told Jenna and Emma they said they had to help her get ready leading to Jenna being on the phone with Emma

The girl had already put on her outfit and was now doing her makeup listening to her sisters story. " dude don't be nervous the boys like head over heels for you already," Jenna says causing her younger sister to laugh.

After finishing her makeup she spun around showing Jenna "do I look okay?" the girl says nervously bouncing on her feet. Jenna lets out a loud squeal nodding excitedly.

Astrid's outfit

The girl sprays on her vanilla perfume quickly packing her purse until she heard her phone ring making Jenna run over

The girl sprays on her vanilla perfume quickly packing her purse until she heard her phone ring making Jenna run over. It's Charlie she mouths and Jenna motions for her to put on speaker.

"Hey char," Astrid says answering the phone, " Hi Princess I'm outside," he says softly making her smile, she stomach feels tingly at the nickname but she ignores it, " k I'm coming," she says rushing downstairs.

The girl opens she door seeing Charlie standing there smiling "hey char," she says immediately being pulled into a hug by the much taller boy.

"Hey pretty," he says kissing the top of astrid's head making her smile, she yells bye to Jenna before they walked to Charlie's car.

He opens the door for her making her smile, " okay where we're going is a suprise," he says grinning and the girl nods softly.