13. my love

song rec-my love mine all mine mitski

My love is mine all mine I love my my

Astrid sat in her room getting ready Charlie texted her this morning telling her to be ready by 6  and it was currently three.

Jenna and Emma laid on her bed helping her find outfit for the date. They decided on a floral dress with a open back her hair curled and light make up, putting on jewelry and earrings and sandals.

As they finished getting ready Astrid paces around her room nervous, "baby you hangout with Charlie all the time its okay," Emma says. The girl sighs hearing Charlie honk his horn as she walks down stairs.

"Bye Jen bye em," she says softly seeing Charlie waiting for her by his car. As soon as Charlie sees her he smiles as she walks over to him, the boy hugs her kissing the top of her head "hi beautiful, you ready?" he says and the girl nods.

He opens the door for her helping her in then getting in himself beginning to drive. "Where are we going?"Astrid says making Charlie smile "the beach," he says.

"This okay?" he asks as his hand rests on her thigh and the girl nods smiling. As they pull up to the beach Charlie leads her down towards the sand, the girl sees a picnic with candles and flowers.

"Char," the girl says softly tearing her up hugging him, he hugs her pressing a soft kiss on her cheek " lets eat okay?" he says quietly making the girl nod

The two sit on the picnic blanket talking and giggling, as Charlie tells her his story the girl grins fondly eyes filled with love. Soon a older women walks up to them "I'm so sorry to interrupt but I took this picture of you guys cause you just looked adorable," she says showing them a picture for when Charlie was holding her the two spinning around giggiling like little kids.

"Thank you so much, can you send it to me?" Charlie says softly and the women giggles nodding. As the women walks away Charlie turns to Astrid, "come on I have something to show you baby," he says softly grabbing he hand.

The two walk down the beach Charlie leading her to a bunch of rocks the girl looks at him confused "look baby," he says softly as she turns seeing a bunch of dolphins jumping out the water the girl grins recording them "holy shit," she says giggling, Charlie smiles fondly at the girls exciteement eye filled with love.

"Astrid can I ask you something?" Charlie says hands resting on her waist. The girl nods turning to him and seeing him smiling fondly at her, he begins rubbing her hips gently making her giggle.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks her smiling and the girl grins "id love to," she says softly. Charlie grins hugging her "can I kiss you?" he says quietly, Astrid laughs nodding and Charlie cups her face gently kissing her passionately.