Foxy glared at each of us as the children dressed him up. "I hate all of you." He grumbled, as another colorful wig was placed on his head.

Spring snorted and asked, "anyone recording this?"
"The cameras are, you'll be able to watch it on the security feed."
The children all backed away from Foxy, and revealed his makeover.

They had somehow wrestled a princess crown onto the colorful wig, and gave Foxy one of those evil villain mustaches, which he actually seemed pleased with. The guard cackled and snapped a photo. "I'm keeping this for the rest of my life." She said

As the 6 am bell rang, the guard sighed, "Already? Well, that's the end of my shift guys, i'll see you tomorrow night, don't do anything stupid."

"We can't promise anything!" Foxy called as she exited the office.

There was no next night. As the guard pulled up to the building, a blinding light burst from the buidling. The souls of the children sprung from fazbear's freight and into the night sky. The buidling went up in flames, while the guard called for the fire department. The puppet and Foxy were no where to be found, possibly hiding somewhere. Springtrap was found underneath the debris, and sent off to another pizzaria. The fire department and police boiled down the possibility to a gas leak and the circut breaker going out.

No one saw the figure hiding behind a tree, leaving behind a single match and lighter.