HC: KISSING WITH ELLIS

- I mean, he's pretty timid so it takes a bit before he has enough confidence and courage to kiss you.

- Definitely not before he knows you like him back, he doesn't want to take a risk to interpret the situation wrong and make you uncomfortable.

- When you agreed to be courted by him though

- He asked if he could kiss you.

- Haha the poor man was so nervous when he wanted to give you your first kiss.

- He put his hand on your cheek, looking into your eyes for a moment, searching for any sign of doubt.

- But you were just staring at his lips, biting your lower lip.

- So he swallowed and slowly leaned in.

- Your first kiss was a pretty clumsy one because he was so nervous and you had never kissed before.

- But it still felt like a thousand butterflies just emerged into your stomach.

- When he pulled away, you couldn't help but chuckle at each other before leaning your foreheads together.

- His kisses are really tender.

- He makes sure to peck your lips as a goodbye every time you need to separate for longer than a few hours.

- Sometimes his kisses are slower though, your lips moving together for some seconds before you separated.

- Those kisses mostly happen when you're lying in bed with him.

- He just looks at you lying beside him, your beautiful features and he can't believe how lucky he is to have you.

- And then he just

- Cups your cheek, leans in and kisses you.

- It takes a while before he figures out what to do with his hands while kissing you.

- But eventually he settles into embracing you.

- He also likes kissing your cheek, sometimes your neck.

- Neck kisses took a while though because they're slightly more intimate than cheek/lip kisses.

- He hugs you from behind and places a kiss on your neck and then another on your shoulder.

- He's just so sweet with them <3

- You'll definitely love his kisses once he grows confident with them.