Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Eight

Skylar's Afterglow

Skylar's Afterglow

Hey. Skylar had an amazing way with words. So much for me expecting a long message from him about how amazing our hookup had been and how much he was looking forward to the next one.

Hey. Two can play that game Skylar.

What are you doing tonight? I could literally hear him stumble over the words even though it was a text message.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm about to be invited to spend the night at your house. I saved him the trouble.

Do you want to?

Hell yes. I wanted to pick up where we left off earlier. Hooking up with the other guys had been hot because it was so taboo, but now that I knew Skylar's secret I knew that I could literally do anything I wanted and he'd be down.

Parents are out drinking. They won't be back until late.

That was all I needed to know. I grabbed my backpack. I tossed in a clean t-shirt and a few pairs of underwear just to be safe. I thought for a moment and then tossed in a pack of condoms, a bottle of lube and my pocket pussy. Things might get a little wild tonight.

I grabbed some pop tarts and RedBulls and threw them in the bag as well. Skylar's house never had much to eat or drink. As I drove over I thought about what I was doing. I was okay with the idea of hooking up. Casual sex between consenting friends was great. There were no strings. I'd never thought of sex as something that was limited to two people who were in a committed relationship. Sure, if you're dating someone you should be fucking their brains out, but you can fuck your friends too if you're single.

But Skylar wasn't just any friend. He was a gay friend... a gay friend who clearly had the hots for me. Was it wrong for me to fuck him? I kept having second thoughts. Part of me felt that by having sex with him, I would be opening him up to a world where he could be himself and find happiness. But the other part of me felt like I was going to be setting him up for heartbreak. I know that he had said that he'd rather have me for a night than never have had me, but was he really emotionally mature enough to decide that in the spur of the moment?

Fuck.

I pulled up in front of his house. I sat in the car for a few minutes. Is this the right thing to do? Am I going to break my friend's heart? Am I going to fuck him up for life? I need to talk to him, that's all there was to it. We'd sit down like adults and talk this through.

I got out of the car and let myself in since I knew his parents weren't home. I opened the door to his room expecting to find him glued to his computer.

The lights were off and a candle was burning on the desk. It cast a soft glow around the room. Skylar had clearly spent a lot of time cleaning since I was here a few hours ago. The place was spotless. I'd never seen it so clean. He had a chillstep playlist playing on his TV. He was sitting on his bed with a huge grin on his face. He'd changed his clothes since I had seen him last. He was still dressed casually but I could tell he had tried to look his best.