𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

The countries... how glorious, remarkable, congenial, and H U M A N like they were.

Humans loved and disapproved of them equally, and YOU were no exception. The whispers shared by the workers under the country humans were words of laud, loving and cold but true leaders. Unfortunately, you, the reader, were just fired from your work that you were passionate about, causing a financial shortfall on your side. You were too humiliated to seek for aid and prayed with all your might as it felt like you were in a worse part of hell, being woken up to the eviction notice on your door had terrified you since you haven't found a job to cover your expenses of living in the apartment but despite the misery of your job loss, an opportunity arose for you as if fate or God had listened to your prayers.

an application for a butler exclusively to work for the countryhumans had appeared on your door. initially, you were apprehensive, however, your attention was drawn to the price listed on the application, which stated "100k/per day". You could experience your desperation kicking in and gnawing at you to take the sparkle of hope that was displayed in your hands until you had given up to your greed as you submitted your request for the job. You spent a few days of stressing and moping around like a pathetic human being before the mail finally arrived at your door with all the details of the employment acceptance and invitation to their estate, where you will be fed and live in.

You got up and began piling your suitcase with all the necessities you are sure that are needed despite the vibrations of your heart thumping in your chest and ringing in your ears, your gut had given that ominous feeling of something wrong about this job but money is money right? ignoring your gut feeling, the only thoughts that you had in mind were that you could be able to live comfortably as long as you work diligently and for a long while at that to pile up your payment everyday, you ventured out of your home as you had gotten into a cab that you had called out to and gave you a ride.

Oh but what a hopeless fellow you are... Will you be regretful after what you experience working under them? It's truly.. A wonder. 

TW!:

- Swearing

- Violence

- Gore

- Death

- Obsessions(?)

- Mentions of past countries

- Not accurate to history so don't murder me please

note: I am writing this book for fun and to test my writing skills again since I have not been on wattpad for a long time now