Part 5

Back in Adventure Bay...

At the pup park, most of the pups were there. Ella wasn't in the mood to have fun, she's still very worried about Kyle... and she clearly misses him.

Ella: (Sad Sniff) Oh Kyle...

Tuck was patting his Sister on the back with his paw.

Tuck: It'll be okay Sis.

Ella: I miss Kyle so much, I'm just very worried about him. What if something happened to him?

Tuck: Oh c'mon Ella, Kyle is strong. Well, at least I hope he is. If he's tough in his games, he's tough in real life.

Then, their pup-tags lit up.

Ryder: Paw Patrol! To the Lookout!

All the pups: Ryder needs us!

All the pups raced over to the Lookout, Marshall of course did his wipeout like always. But this time, he tripped over Kyle's toy tank he made and crashed into the pups in the elevator.

Marshall: Gee, tanks a lot!

All the pups laugh and they went up the elevator and got their gear.

Chase: Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder, sir!

Ryder: Thanks for racing over here pups. I have some good news and bad news.

Ryder: The good news is, I found Kyle.

Ella: (Happy Gasp) Yay!

Ryder: But the bad news is... he's been captured by Moby.

All the pups (Including Ella): (Gasp)

Rubble: Moby captured him?

Coral: What does Moby want from Kyle?

Ryder: I don't know, but we need to find and rescue Kyle before Moby starts doing bad things to him.

Ryder: So.... Ella, Tuck, Liberty, Zuma, Rocky, Coral and Marshall? We're all counting on you. Save Kyle for us.

Liberty: Leave it to us.

The 7 pups set off to find Kyle.

Elsewhere...

In an unknown location, Kyle was tied up to a wooden board in a room of an abandoned building with Moby and his pal McSquidly.

Kyle FKZF: (Grunt) I told you, I have nothing to share!

Moby: It took me everything I had to find you.

Kyle FKZF: Do you have any idea what you're doing?! Release me!

Moby: No, you're very valuable to me. I cannot let you go.

Kyle FKZF: You'll regret this, Portuguese Waterdog. Cut me free or there will be consequences!

Moby: My name is Moby, Kid. And no I'm not gonna cut you free.

Moby: C'mon McSquidly. Let him spend his time locked up in here.

Moby left the room.

Kyle FKZF: No. No. No! (Grunt x3)

Kyle was struggling, but he couldn't break free no matter how hard he tried.

Kyle FKZF: Damnit. I can't break free...

Kyle just looked around the room. He eyes a special item sitting on a table with a blueprint nailed to the wall over it.

Kyle FKZF: When I get outta this, I'm taking that with me...

But then... there was some yelling outside the room.