Chapter 2

TW: Slight smut, dirty talking

» [Peppers]
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

【☆】★【☆】

The next day, at 8, Yeonjun was barely getting ready for school. He put on an outfit, it was just a casual dark fit, nothing special. He put the letter in his backpack so he could give it to Mr. Kang in class. Then he brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. "Alright Mom, I'm going to school. Also, did Dad fix my bike like I asked?" "he did, it should work now. Listen, I want no calls from the principal, asking me to come over because I swear to god Yeonjun, if I get a call, I'm kicking your ass out of this home"

Yeonjun gulped hard and nodded. He left for school on his bike. When he arrived, he was greeted by his friends, Beongyu and Soobin. "Wassup man, what happened yesterday? I didn't see your twink ass at lunch" beomgyu said. "I went home early because I got in trouble" "Damn, that's tough" "anyways I gotta go, the class will start and Mr. Kang will be on my ass if I don't get there early" "alright Man, see you later"

He left his friends and went to class. "Good morning, class" Surprisingly, when everyone responded, Yeonjun joined in too. Mr. Kang smiled at his sudden change, hoping that it would continue. "Yeonjun, I heard you have something to give me. Mind handing it over now?" Yeonjun got tensed at first but relaxed his body and dug into his backpack for the letter.

He grabbed it and shyly walked up to the front with his letter. He hands it to the teacher. Before he could go back to his seat, Mr. Kang stopped him. "Stay here" Taehyun read the note. He especially saw the little kiss Yeonjun added at the bottom. Suddenly, Taehyun felt a small bulge in his pants. 'Yeonjun can really do things to me...'

Mr. Kang leaned toward Yeonjun's ear and whispered. "I'll gladly see you after class" Yeonjun felt his body shiver after feeling his hot breath against his ear. Taehyun signals to Yeonjun to sit back down, and he obeys.

The class went on as usual but one particular student was distracted. Yeonjun was trying so hard to not edge himself right at that moment. 'Fuck... Mr. Kang looks so fucking hot with his messy hair...' Yeonjun thought. Since Yeonjun sat in the back, which meant that no one could see him, he secretly began to palm himself. He bit his lower lip to prevent any moans from coming out.

Luckily for Yeonjun, the bell rang and everyone left. "Yeonjun," Taehyun said sternly. "Mind coming here?" Taehyun asked as he sat in his chair. Yeonjun nodded and proceeded to walk over towards him. "So, what did you wanna talk abou-" Yeonjun cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Yeonjun sat on his lap and began to grind himself on Taehyun's thigh. "Yeonjum, you dirty slut..."

"Only for you, Mr. Kang" Yeonjun ran his hands through Taehyun's button-up shirt. He unbuttoned the shirt and commenced to plant hickeys all over his chest. "Fuck, Yeonjun. I have classes later" "It's fine, I'll help you cover it" Yeonjun continued to kiss his body until he reached his thighs.

"I suggest we shouldn't do this, Yeonjun. We're on school grounds so I could get in trouble" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and sat back on his lap. He stuck his cold hands into Mr. Kang's pants and rubbed the tip. "Fuck!" Taehyun moaned as he threw his head back. "You fucking brat...!" 'But he's my brat~' Taehyun thought.

Yeonjun continued to jerk his teacher off until he came. Taehyun buttoned up his shirt and sat in his chair, thinking about a lot of things. 'Fuck! If a teacher or even worse, an admin came in, I would've been in deep shit' and 'What if I quit my job, and move on so I won't experience this again?' "Mr. Kang?" Taehyun was too lost in his thoughts to hear his student. "Mr. Kang! I'm gonna go, I have another class to go to and I'm already a few minutes late" Yeonjun says as he gets his stuff.

"Oh, okay then bye" Taehyun remembered that he had students that he needed to bring in for class, so he opened the door to let them in. He watched as Yeonjun secretly left so no one could spot him leaving the classroom alone.

Yeonjun's POV
I JUST KISSED MY TEACHER AND I TOUCHED HIS DICK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!???!? OMGGGG. WHAT IF HE LOSES HIS JOB BC OF ME? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taehyun's POV
For the rest of the day, I was distracted due to the fact that one of my students just had semi-sex with me... to be honest, he did look good- WOAH WHAT AM I THINKING