Chapter 3

WARNING: Dirty talking

The next day, Yeonjun was planning on ignoring Mr. Kang for the whole day. Why? Well because he was too embarrassed to face his teacher. Yeonjun met up with his friends at the front of the gate. "Yeonjun guess what" soobin said. "What" "Beomgyu is finally dating someone" "WHO?" "This emo kid is dating... me" Yeonjun silently looked at his friends, they were holding hands. He was speechless. "Yeonjun? Will this be okay? This isn't gonna affect our friendship, right?"

"I gotta go..." Yeonjun said as he ran away from friends. 'This cannot be happening right now!' he ran until he accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry!!" Yeonjun quickly apologized. "Next time don't run in the hallway." It was Mr. Kang. Yeonjun felt his heart racing. But since he remembers what they did yesterday, Yeonjun ran away from the scene.

'Why am I running away a lot?' He says as he enters the bathroom stall. He locks the bathroom door and stall. Yeonjun sits on the toilet seat and begins to cry. 'Why can't I be normal!? I wanna be normal and like someone who's not my teacher!!'

Yeonjun felt his breath getting shorter and shorter. He didn't realize it but he was soon about to pass out if he didn't try to breathe. 'Please God! Please take me out of this world before I do it mysel-

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...
«OTP»

"Yeah he's in here"

...

"No, I just found him like this"

...

"I'm not sure"

Yeonjun woke up with a huge headache. But something was off. He wasn't in the bathroom stall anymore. Instead, he was in the classroom... IN MR. KANGS ARMS?!!?

"Oh, you are awake" "Yeah... now let go of me!" Yeonjun demanded. Mr. Kang refused to though. "No, I like having you in my arms," He says as he holds Yeonjun closer. Yeonjun felt his ears warm up and blush appearing on his face. "Aww, you're blushing. Do I make you that nervous? Hm?" Yeonjun hid his face in his hands, embarrassed to show his appearance now. Taehyun lets out a small laugh before he speaks. "Good boy..." Mr. Kang says.

The student examined his teacher's face. His beautiful brown eyes, perfect pink lips, slim nose. Yeonjun was surely in love with his teacher. "About what happened yesterday, I just wanna let you know that I meant everything of it... And I was wondering if we could go further?" Yeonjun asks. Mr. Kang thought about it. "I'll let you know tomorrow, okay?" "But there's no school tomorrow?" "I'll come visit you" Mr. Kang responded. Yeonjun cupped Taehyun's face and kissed him passionately.

"Horny, eh?" Mr. Kang spoke. "Just for you~" Yeonjun replied. Yeonjun began to unzip his pants but was interrupted by Taehyun. "Don't. Someone will walk in any moment so we shouldn't do this right now" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and got off of his lap, pouting. "Don't pout, beautiful. I promise I'll make your desires come alive tomorrow when I visit, Kay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise, love"