1

LOAD

Lee Jihoon - 27 years male - 166cm/60kg

Kwon Soonyoung - 27 years male - 177cm/61kg

Jihoon has been working non-stop for the past month. He already finished 9 songs 4 songs are for their album 5 are for future projects, and there are 3 to go for their new album. Before he starts with it he decided to read the lyrics again to make sure everything is clear.

'하품' (YAWN)

Was written on the paper. It was the vocal unit song, he wrote it thinking about his feelings and thinking about his member Seungkwan who went through a lot this year. He looked at the lyrics.

'Is this enough?.. no no it's not' Jihoon got up from his chair walking to the coffee table, there were a lot of papers full of lyrics, but he still hadn't decided which one was going to be the perfect one. No, he already did decide which one but Jihoon was scared.

'The lyrics are not good, there is still something missing... I can't just give them this, they'll be disappointed in me...'

Jihoon looked around the room, looking for his phone. He doesn't remember where he put it last time so he is just looking around. He found it, his phone was on the couch, he picked up his phone and called '💛'

"Jagiya??"

Hearing his voice made him tear up, he wanted to hear his voice.

"..."

He didn't say anything and just smiled while his tears ran down his face.