The BlueStar enterprise

Note- I know you guys must be wondering why a note in the beginning? Don't worry this in not any disclaimer but umm how should I put this... Ok like a warning that this chapter is really long... I mean a hell long one.... With so much details which I didn't want to split in two different chapters. It took a lot of time for me to write. As I already mentioned, this scenes I have been inspired from a movie. So yeah I would now stop blabbering and let you guys read....

Happy reading... 💫🤭

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Khao's Pov

It's been a month or so. I have moved to my new apartment.

Thank god! My roommate, his name is New, he is such a nice and humble person. Within a few days, we became very close. He is in the same University as me, but he studies in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication. He also is the president of the university magazine. He is a sweet and cheerful person, always having a smiling face, and one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met.

The only good thing this year is the part-time job I got at the coffee shop near our University. It pays well and the owner loves me and her daughter is a kind soul. Now I can save some and send it to Mom. I haven't heard from her for days. She must be busy with her homestay.

P' Milk is the daughter of the coffee shop owner I work for. She loves photography and she often showed me her clicks. They are amazing. She works for a photography company but they are deceiving her by not paying well. I have reminded her about this. But she keeps on trying to assure me by saying "I don't need money, I have the coffee shop business. I just do it because I love it." But I know that she has a lot more potential and deserves much more than what she is being paid. And deep down she is hurt even if she keeps forcing a smile on her face. Auntie Jinny doesn't like the fact that she loves photography and works for a company. She wants her daughter to look after her coffee shop. P'Milk works with me in the coffee shop whenever she is home. But I want her to open a company of her own.

I got so busy with my shifting and new semester that I almost forgot about that night. But sometimes I did have some flashes of memories of the night. I started to get accustomed to my new routine, I used to be so busy with my classes and then my two job shifts, that I barely got any time.

Even if P'New is senior to me, he asked me not to use P to call him and just call him by his name New. New is one of the most handsome men I have met, I have often asked him to try modelling but he is so insecure about his body. He secretly admires a model and calls him his idol. Well, you can find those magazines lying around the apartment. New always watches his Instagram live secretly likes his picture and stalks him on Instagram.
The man in the magazine is damn hot, I must agree. His name is TayTawan. He is always eager to share details of his idol and what he does and all the minute details. But I haven't paid much attention to his random blabbering.

Time passed by and as usual, I failed to get a girlfriend even if I was "handsome", as my friends suggested. And one more semester is coming to an end.

I stood in front of the mirror repeatedly brushing my hair, I should have used my settings spray. Damn, I am nervous as hell. And reason? Yeah, I almost forgot to tell.
New of all days, has chosen today to be down with flu, and hence he cannot attend the interview he has arranged with some mega industrialist business tycoons, whose names I haven't heard before, for the university magazine and his final year thesis.
Ahhh Damn! So now I have been almost forced to volunteer. I have my exams next week. I have my paperwork and essays to finish and then my part-time job. And now I am here going to drive some 50 miles away to some extravagant skyscraper building interviewing some sophisticated God knows what entrepreneur self-made BLA BLA random stranger. I am pissed off because I am burdened with my work but New has almost begged me for helping him.